“Best Pizza Ever”

Pizza Roma
Ranked #98 of 306 Restaurants in Brasov
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I saw reviews saying that the pizza was bad but I guess I picked the right one. The spinach pizza is to die for and I can't stop thinking about it. The prices are quite reasonable considering the place is in the city center and the service was great too. My recommendation, if you go to Pizza Roma order the spinach pizza.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pizza Marinara was soggy, with canned fish on the top. It was disaster. Money wasting for such a dog food...

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The pizza that we had lacked flavor and it looked bad, the cheese had melted in an indistinguishable mess, the artichokes on one pizza tasted funny and we left the table feeling "heavy" - lucky for us, there we no symptoms more serious than that.

The waitresses were rude - upon sitting down on a chair, a waitress came up and asked me to get up so she could serve other tables. She obviously had other routes to get to those tables but was lazy and rude - I didn't reply then and there since she looked like she could't understand common sense. She wasn't our waitress either so that's why I let it slide.

It's a shame since the location [in the heart of the city, in Piata Sfatului - pizza roma is not on Appolonia Hirscher street anymore ever since last summer, yet no one bothered to change the address as you can see] is one of the best in the country, I'd say.

They don't deserve the business.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner on 24/04/13 as was staying at Casa Wagner.

We sat outside, which was pleasant watching the sun go down and seeing the Brasov Hollywood sign, at night it lights up.

Overall this was great value for money. Pizza was very tasty. It made myself and partner laugh as the menu had hard cheese on the pizza and were wondered what they ment by hard cheese!!! I would eat here again. I had a cocktail which was nice and he had 2 beers, we both had pizzas the meal came to 76 Lei, that works out to be £17. Bargin!!!

There's some stray cats lurking, we then fed them pizza!!!

Great place :-)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried a couple of times this restaurant of the old city area of Brasov. It is a very average option: the decoration is cheap, the waiters are so-so, but the most deceiving is the food. It smells and tastes the fast-food style. Lasagna is too greasy (however other easier pastas are better) and the pizzas have nothing special at all.