“One of the best places I've eaten. High quality food. Must try.”

Restaurant Belvedere
Ranked #3 of 288 Restaurants in Brasov
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Having a tradition of over 10 years, Belvedere RESTAURANT is situated in a location that gives a panoramic view over old and new Brasov, both at noon, in the intense light of day and at evening looking toward the enchanting lights of the city. Decorated contemporary and stylish Belvedere restaurant has its desire to be unique, by being the most beautiful location in Brasov, and particularly through the elaborate cuisine, healthy and innovative specific to a "Haute cuisine" approach. Belvedere restaurant kitchen team led by culinary master Chef Ioan Florescu stood out in the grandest competitions dedicated to specialists in gastronomy, making it the most awarded Romanian Restaurant in Europe.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Belvedere restaurants ranks as one of the top places I've eaten. It matches most top places in Europe and I think a lot of the reviews atest to this. I had the soup with duck consome with pork dumplings and vegetables. It was just amazing. Perfectly flavored rich broth with all the vegetables perfectly cooked. They kept the celery a bit crunchy which brought a whole different texture and compexity to the soup. I then had the fois gras which was local and well prepared. Not the top quality that you get in France, but still very good. Then I had the most amazing Rabbit I've had all my life. I never knew that it could be that flavorful and tender. It beats me what they do to it. All the side ingredient matched perfectly to the meal. It was toped with a pork sausage mixed with spinache. We added a littre of house wine and it did not come out to more than $45 dollars a person. That's ridiculous compared to the quality food you get. Truly a must. I would come to Brasov just to go to this place again.

1  Thank pablotheagave

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The best that we visited in Romania. Location, atmosphere, service, food - everything was great! We felt ourselves very well indeed out there.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

On the map, it is situated on str. Stejarului just to find out that it is actually on str. Stejarisului. I was disappointed to find out i had the wrong address, after 15 minutes of driving from one end to another of str. Stejarului. Maybe next time i'll give a feedback on the food and service.

1  Thank Dorel D
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Best restaurant in Brasov and maybe in Romania!My first option when it comes to celebrating life, food and free time. The view is spectacular both inside the restaurant and outside it : entire Brasov at your feet...and in your plate miracles happen, every time, new ones...Smiling and respectfull staff, perfect atmosphere are just some of the many qualities of this restaurant.I m sure I will return every time I' ll have the ocasion. I ve tried many restaurants here in Romania but this is the one I call perfect!And it s also the opinion of my companions from the table.You just have to try it once to be convinced.I recomend it to anyone, different tastes and expectations...all will be satisfied

1  Thank ioanaraisap81
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went many times and every time I was pleased with food and service. Be careful when you order because they start by giving you "on the house" either a snack or a soup or both to try and taste and when your order comes you are full! Soups are great, combination of taste on main courses is fantastic. As well as the presentation on the plate. All deserts are delicious and the rose wines served at best temperature.