“Very enjoyable "You must do it" !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mount Tampa

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Cairo, Egypt
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable "You must do it" !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Simply it was the best in Brasov, i have been to Brasov with my friends for 3 days, we been to several places, i most enjoyable time we spend it over there. we took the telegraph to the top of the mountain then we talked like 10 minutes to reach to the Word "Brasov" the view from upstairs is really amazing, you could the everything from upstairs, mountain, tree, city, sky.....etc really you must do it.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great view from the top!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We didn't take the cable car going up, but walked up. The road & signs are not that tourists friendly, I have to say, but eventually we figured it out. Very windy on top, you will for sure enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We also sit in the cafe for a few minutes, I ordered hot chocolate, it's average quality, but at least something hot and kept me warm. We took the cable car down since both of us feeling tired and cold. It's 9 lei one way ticket.

1 Thank OliZ12
Oakdale, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Grueling hike”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We took a wrong turn and ended up on the wrong side of the mountain! Great training for our 1,480 steps to top of Vlads Castle.

Kendal, United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Nice rip, but the cable care service buildings could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went up the cable car to the top for a walk and to see the view. The cable trip was fast with nice views but as soon as I reached the top I was ushered out of the station building which looked rather scrappy. The cable car building were poorly maintained and contained a cafe which look so unappealing I did not bother to go inside. Eventually I found direction signs to a “panorama” which was a short walk away. I thought a panorama was a 360 degree view, but this was less than 180 degree. The viewing gallery was next to a large sign visible from Brasov (a large floodlight construction rather like the Hollywood sign). The weather was good and I had a good view down to Brasov and the old quarters appeared much bigger than I though they were. The view showed that the town stretched though the valley and spilled out onto the plains.

It was a nice trip and if I did it again I would probably prefer to get the cable car up and then walk back down.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“wear walking shoes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

took the cable car up to the view point, but could not walk all the way as the path was very uneven but still worth going up, very cheap.

Visited September 2012