“large menu, great staff”

Restaurant Sergiana
Ranked #7 of 279 Restaurants in Brasov
Cuisines: Romanian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

we were greeted warmly when we arrived and then the staff did all they could to make us feel at home.
large menu and many Romanian dishes. the bacon fat, bread and salt appetizer is something you should try once. tastes better than sounds. if you want choice of local dishes then try out this one or their sister restaurants. they do a nice job and i will be back!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Sergiana

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I thank our guide for taking us here for a taste of best of Romanian food and hospitality. The more I've loved my trip to Brasov, was the chance to have dined here. Although it was fully packed at 4 in the afternoon, we waited for 20 minutes or so but it was worth it. The staffs are great and really service and professionally oriented. They really make sure you are attended to, even while waiting then for the table, they ensure to communicate the status or updates. However, mostly we are not spoken to in English but with our guide in Romanian language thus have not handed us English version of menu. Eventhough, it was hospitality at its best as all was taken cared of our guide, staffs and turned out the best order of pork ribs, best so far I've ever had partnered with Ursus beer. It is highly recommended to dine here in Brasov, great atmosphere with good space and just right interior, they have separate area for smoking and non smoking to suit guests accordingly, and great value with the price range of food.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Good food, large selection, very nice traditional restaurant, good also for people not willing to eat surrounded by smokers. I put my order in, receiving free starters and a bottle of local beer almost immediately.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Every time I come back here, I enjoy the special Romanian food and the good service. There are plenty of choice for you to make when at Sergiana and I for one, try to choose something different every time I go there and I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, high quality service and real good value for money! We will come back for sure. Try out the gulas soup and the "jumari"!