“"Rara avis" in Romania ”
Review of Cucinino Pasta Bar

Cucinino Pasta Bar
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 381 Restaurants in Brasov
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, good food and elegant music.
On top dogs are allowed
A great place to enjoy a nice evening in Brașov!

1  Thank Adrian C
Cucinino B, Manager at Cucinino Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for visiting us and your review !!!!

Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Business dinner, perfect place, easy to find, friendly personnel. We have made the reservation thru phone. No unpleasant surprises.

1  Thank Blackrider28

Thank you very much for visiting us and your review !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there, with my boyfriend, twice in September 2019. The first time was really great - I mean the food was tasty and enough, the service was nice etc. The second time we got there, I wanted to order one pasta and I was like quite sure that I would like to eat it, but the waiter recommended me ravioli instead... It was more expensive, but he said that it was much better than the pasta I'd already choosen. So I said - " ok lets try it, if you say so".
And guess what ... I got MAYBE seven little raviolis on the bottom of the plate. The meal was SO SMALL. There is a weight in the menu, but I didnt have enough time to check it, because I was suprised by the waiter... I was after 20 km walk in the mountains and so hungry. The situation made me really mad and I felt tricked :( When my boyfriend said sth that it was not fair etc - the waiter brought us a tiramisu for free, but unfortunatley I cant eat sweets because of health problems.
So - if you are hungry, check the weight of the meal in the menu and be careful about "good advices" !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was excellent and the waiter André provided us with great service. If you are in town you should definitely try the food here

Date of visit: September 2019
Cucinino B, Manager at Cucinino Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for visiting us and your review !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful meal experience, impeccable service by the delightful staff, the food was fantastic, delicate, flavorsome and fabulous wine under the watchful eye of the lovely Mace.
Thank you so much, we will be back soon! Xoxo

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you very much for visiting us and your review !!!