“Good quality food”

Ranked #51 of 334 Restaurants in Brasov
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We go to this restaurant every time we visit Brasov, since 2001. The quality of the food as well as the service remained to the same high level. The attitude of the personnel is very friendly and the menu is very diverse.
I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

There is not much to say! The place looks great , the food is good.We had Iulian as our waiter and the service was perfect. A nice experience!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I was a bigger group that I had to discuss several topics.
This time I chose a big table on the terrace.
I appreciated how waiters did their job without disturbing our discussions.
Otherwise, good food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I visited with 4 german tourists this location.It is nice ambiented, friendly staff, generally OK.
If you have bad luck, you can recieve a salad with none taste, so you can show your style by dress up your salad with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar from the table. If I come back to this place, I will try for sure not another salad.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Today is first of May. Normally all people are headding to the Seaside. We , me , my girlfriend and her kids took the way to the mountains. We visited Sinca Veche Monestery, walked our way in Fagaras mountains,Brasov Old city and we had lunch at famous restaurant Roata Norocului. Nice typical romanian food, delicious food , big portions and really fast service. On a 1_10 scale I give it a 9+.'Because smoking is allowed on the terrace this restaurant looses a point. I don t know which song to choose for this short trip, but considering it s 1 st of may, and it s first time I ve listened this song, I choose ALEXANDRA USURELU_ ,Mai bine in doi. Hope to hear more often about her.

Date of visit: May 2018