“Disappointing experience”

Pizza Pasta Venezia
Bucharest, Romania
“Disappointing experience”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Been here for a friday evening dinner. The restaurant is ok decorated, from outside it makes a good impression. Things change when you enter. We had to wait for more than 10 minutes after sitting at a table for the waiter to come with the menu. Everybody orderd pasta, I had the Tris the pasta- a combination of Arrabiata, Bolognese and Quattro Fromaggi. The worst pasta I've ever had. The q.f. pasta had inside whole pieces of cheese(not melted)! The pasta itself was bad quality, very strange taste.
They have draught beer, which was ok.
Would never return.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Vladimir Z

ast
“Nice”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I visited this restaurant when I was first time in Brasov Romania so I was a little bit afraid of eating romaian food and chose italian restaurant. Location is very good not far from
Respublici streen. I ordered pasta and salad. It was a little bit to much time waiting but may be I thing so because it was cold on a street. The food was very good. I can recommend this restaurant if you want not romanian food in Brasov. But for now I can say that romanian cuisine one of the best in Europe. And romanian food will be much cheeper.

Timisoara
“Great location, good pizza, crowded place”
Reviewed May 8, 2009

The pizza is good and we didn't have to wait for a long time for it to be ready. The terrace is nice (tables and chairs on the street, surrounded by other terraces) and you can see the Brasov sign (the "hollywood" sign) and Tampa while enjoying your coffee. Which is good. Better than the cappuccino they make. The restaurant is clean and smells nice.
It's a decent option if you're in a hurry and you have already tasted the local cuisine (or the other restaurants are full). I wouldn' t normally go to a pizza restaurant in Brasov (and I was a bit intrigued about the "Venezia" name, but maybe it has to do with the last few Italians still living there).