“Best steak house in Brasov”
Review of Keller Steak House

Keller Steak House
Ranked #8 of 298 Restaurants in Brasov
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come and experience our extensive international menu consisting of genuine black angus Steaks broiled to perfection, as well a wide variety of beef, pork, chicken, fish and New Zeeland lamb.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had a good time with my friends and family, the food was excellent also the services. I can only recommend it. We had very nice evening. Thank You!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Every time I have been to Keller in Brasov it has been excellent! The food is great, the service is wonderful and the atmosphere is very welcoming. It is mine and my husband's favourite restaurant in Romania.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was amazing,the atmosphere most pleasant, and the services are great. I'll recomend to everyone to enjoy a romanric evening! Don't miss it !!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

It is one of my favorite restaurants in Brasov. I had a very nice experience with my family and also with business partners. The service and the food was excellent all the time.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I ate at keller stake house last weekend.I loved the beef steak , it was excellent:)I can't wait to come back.I recommend!:)Sorina