“Great food”

Ranked #10 of 298 Restaurants in Brasov
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I think is one of the best places that I have eaten lately.
Every dish ordered was good.
Also the decorations in the restaurant looks very nice.
At every occasion I will be in Brasov i'll enjoy a lot having dinner/lunch in here.
I would recommend everybody to try at least once to eat here while they are in Brasov

1  Thank Stefan_zzz

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Every time I am in Brasov I must have lunch or dinner at Bella Musica. It is already a tradition for me and my family, due to the fact that we love it so much. Starting with the location, that is so close to town center (there is a problem with parking in that area, but never bother us much), continuing with the entire design of the restaurant that it is located in an old cellar I believe and with the concept of calling the waiter which relies on buttons placed on every table, I could say that your journey to the land of great food has just begun. There is a large variety of servings in the menu that could satisfy even the most capricious and picky tastes.
The service is a little bit slow, but overall we enjoy the time spent in this restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have to admit to being a faithfull long-time client of this excellent restaurant - although I have no financial interest in the place. In my view the best restaurant in old Brasov, due in part to its attractive decor, partly the excellent food, and not in the least to its attentive waiting staff. The latter is hard to find in Romania, where many waiters and waitresses seem oblivious to the eye contact and signals made by their guests for extra drinks or the bill. Not so at Bella Muzica, where the staff are most attentive but not over-bearing either!

Superb food - the menu is a mix of Romanian dishes, International cuisine and Mexican. Try the "ciorbă de fasole în pită" - literally translated as "bean soup in bread loaf", but more like a thick bean and ham stew, served in a drum-shaped loaf od bread of which the middle has been removed. As you eat the stew/soup, you carve away at the by now saturated inner layers of bread - delicious. Note that this is offered as a starter, but unless you are totally famished you won't need a full main course after this! Or if you are less hungry, order this as a main course.

This is also one of relatively few Romania restaurants where you can find the rather special "Feteasca Neagră - Private Reserve" - a truly excellent Romanian red wine. Note: the "Special Reserve" is pretty good too, but the "Private" is the one to go for!

Bella Muzica's menu is in Romanian with reasonable English on the second line of each item. I have recently proof-read and corrected the English for them (as a volunteer) so I hope you will be able to understand it better now! Enjoy!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a romantic dinner with my husband. This is the place can never let us down. Whenever we go for a lunch or dinner we always enjoy it. We had a delicious starter and steak after. Great night with a good bottle of wine. If you wish to have a delicious meal in a cozy atmosphere and excellent service visit this restaurant at first, you will never forget!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The restaurant is located just in the old center of Brasov city, in a very nice basement. Staff is very prompt and the food is great. One soup that represents a top choise is the soup served in bread, you will probably love it. The menu is large and varieties from international quisine is there. Last guest arrived is allowed to change the ambiental music with what he prefers from the music menu. Should be tried!