“Awesome stay.”
The studio has a room, a bathroom and a kitchen with access to the terrace (large balcony).
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Studio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark S
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Awesome stay.”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed here for several nights last year. The apartment is beautiful, newly redone. The location is perfect. The owners are lovely people as well. Their level of communication was awesome. I think the part that made this the best was that they picked me up at the train station and also took me back to the train station at the end of my stay. This level of service is amazing. It made my life so much easier since I didn't have to figure out another public transit system.

I highly recommend this property. You will love it!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing