Continental Forum Sibiu
  • Pool
Hotel Parc(Sibiu)
$173
$167
All reviewsold townnice hotelchristmas marketpedestrianised streetmodern roomsan upgradepedestrian zoneexcellent locationmodern styledecent breakfastperfect choicehotel is locatedpiata marereception staffdouble roomcity centrebusiness trip
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was here in September 2013.Looks like an Best Western standard ,.. even more.I really enjoyed my stay. large windows, the way people were smiling while kindly help us. Because we check out at 4 AM we had prepared kind of breakfast at reception. I eat also at restaurant in the evening....quite expensive and not quite traditional as they claim.

Anyhow if I will come back to sibiu ...I'll return for sure at Continental Forum Hotel and I recommend it as an excellent one!

Room Tip: Don't know.....I like what they gave me
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Adrian P
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Continental Forum Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.
I am delighted that you enjoyed the room as well as the breakfast.
I am so pleased that we lived up to your expectations and I have passed your kind comments on to the team who are very grateful .
We all do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance at any time.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have spent the New Years Eve in this hotel and few more nights.
It is nicely located close to the city center which is and advantage but the rooms where a bit small (although executive one) and with very limites space for personal stuff, especialy for two people.
The food for breakfast and dinner was limited as choise and not very tasty/healthy especialy for people with dietary needs.
The party on the New Years Eve was nice and staff was friendly.
The spa of the hotel is small (and some reception staff was not aware tht they have such faciliy although mentioned on the web page!!!) but it was nice and the massage that I've got was great.
Overall, it is OK but we felt that we paid too much for the offered services.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Continental Forum Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay in Sibiu. We take our guest’s opinion very seriously, therefore thank you for giving us the opportunity to better our services regarding the rooms and restaurant. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time spent at the spa, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our lovely city.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went there last November for the Christmas Market opening.
Although in the reservation there was mentioned Spa access, there I found there wasn't any Spa. The reception had a very bad attitude, wasn't very helpful, We wanted to move to Ramada, which is very near, but since we were staying only 2 days we remained.
The interior of the room is awful, Very unfortunate use of glass panels to separate the room from the toillet - no intimacy at all.
The only good thing about this is the location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrei M
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Continental Forum Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your opinions. We are very sorry that the reservation form was not as accurate as we wish it to be. We have dealt with this incident and it will not happen again. We would also like to advise that there are rooms that have the bathroom separate entirely from the bedroom.

Dorel Brisc,

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We enjoyed staying at this hotel. A very important aspect is that the hotel is very close to town centre and you can go by foot everywhere. The price is decent and the conditions are very good for a 4 stars hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is very polite. Being next to "Piata Mare", I would recommend to book the room without breakfast, as there are many good and interesting options in the area. We had our breakfast at "Lily's cafe" and loved it.
Next time we come to Sibiu we'll stay at this hotel, for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words in regard to your stay at Continental Forum Sibiu Hotel! We are happy that you enjoyed the time spent with us and we are honored that you chose us as your host! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Sibiu.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

There are many things that can make you fell good in a hotel. Maybe the design is not in the top 3 for everyone. For me it is, and this one needs a change. The blue color present almost everywhere is definitely not the best nuance one can use in such a generous quantity. The building has a classic architecture on the outside which is clearly not complimented by the restaurant interior. The rooms, besides the color, are ok ...ish . I am quite OK with the glass wall between the shower and the room but I guess that is not for everyone. The room size is rather small but you have the usual amenities for a 4 stars hotel. Wi-fi is free with a slow speed for Romanian standards. The rooms facing the main street can offer a spectacular view in the morning ( see the picture attached) . The hotel location is great , right at the beginning of the pedestrian are leading to the Sibiu Main Square.
As a business traveler this time, i have to complain by the lack of welcoming in the morning when I was looking for the conference room. Usually there is someone there greeting you and showing you the rooms equipment and facilities as well as offering you a contact person in case you need it ( I am usually the first person getting there since I am a trainer). Besides that the staff attitude is generally kind and helpful. Some of them need to be more professional besides being kind.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Continental Forum Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay in Sibiu. We are very sorry that you did not feel comfortable with the color blue, although it is the representing color of our brand. We will definitely take into consideration all that you have told us and better ourselves in those areas of interest.

Thank you as well for attaching a picture with the lovely view of the Fagaras Mountains, they are indeed something to behold.

We look forward to welcoming you back so you can witness the improvements yourself!

Best regards,