All reviews christening party cleaned every day ten minute walk comfortable beds breakfast choices old town next morning excellent hotel walking distance city centre reception mattresses parking soundproofing sleep romania
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very near to the center of the city. The room was modern, big, clean and had acces to a balcony. It's a long distance between the bed and the tv and i couldn't read the lines with my glasses on. Maybe a little bigger TV would fit perfect. Of course, this is a subjective opinion. I loved the ceiling of the room. I won't give spoilers on that :)) .The garbage wasn't taken out from the bathroom when we checked-in, but the next morning everything was clean. That was the only thing that botherred me. The breakfast was very good, more than i needed. I didn't interract much with the staff, because i didn't stay too much in the hotel, but they are friendly when you approach them.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

The room are well maintained, new and comfortable.Cleaned every day.
staff was very nice and helpful, we have checked in at 23.00 they have prepared the room for late arrival.
breakfast was very nice.
I reccomend this hotel while staying in Sibiu

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Despite a poor first impression, this turned out to be a most comfortable stay. Arriving on Sunday afternoon, a children's party was in full flow in the reception area. The small car park was full with party- goers' cars but there was plenty of space I the side street. Music seemed to be reverberating through the hotel, with children running into the guest corridors. We asked the receptionist how long this would last, and were told it would be silent by 1045 pm. We went out for a meal and it was indeed quiet before bedtime so there was no interference with sleep. The following day there was no function and the place was calm all evening and night.
Our room was beautifully decorated and modern, with state-of the -art electronic controls.
The outstanding part was the bed, which was one of the most comfortable I have slept in (and we travel a lot).The pillows were also very good. People who prefer a hard mattress may, however, not find the bed to their liking - I can only speak as I find.
Breakfast did the job but was mediocre by 4-star standards.
External soundproofing was very efficient, with triple glazing. Internally it was not so good, with an insufficient barrier between the bedroom areas and reception. However, this did not prove a problem as the hotel was quiet during the night.
Despite these niggles, I would certainly stay here again. I can overlook minor things when a hotel delivers such comfortable nights.

Room tip: Top floor is probably quietest
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We checked in on a Saturday afternoon during a christening party and the DJ music was so loud I could hardly converse with the desk clerk. Thankfully, our room was on the 3rd floor, but even then we heard all the bass tones. Incredibly, another party was booked for Sunday!

We liked our room: spacious, great rain shower, reliable wi-fi. Breakfast is very nicely presented and well attended to by the staff. The location is a 10+ minute walk to the squares in the middle of the historic district. We would stay here again but only with a room far away from any party activity which I gather (from reading other reviews post-visit), is a frequent occurrence.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This was the BEST stay EVER! Honestly I am traveling a lot and all over and I have stayed in hotels, apartments, resorts and this was the best stay in a long time if not ever in my life.
First - let's talk people. The staff is amazing, service oriented, helpful, nice, intelligent!
Second - location. It's not in the middle of the center so not too busy, easy to get there and out of there from the highway yet quiet enough and walking distance to the old center. Win-Win!
Third - the hotel and room - wow. just wow! The room was huge, modern, clean. Bed was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in (why the hell did I just stay one night????), shower was soooo good!!! pampering even! Breakfast was yummie! Coffee was delicious. Parking available for free.
Little things that matter: accessibility (elevator); staff that can actually think (they let us know in advance that there will be a private party at restaurant with music, they let us know until when the music will play and asked if it bothered us), they helped us with directions to the old town....
Seriously - just perfect!

Room tip: Stay more than 1 night. it's worth it!
Date of stay: September 2018