All reviews old town underground parking nice hotel single room modern design main attractions central location nice room elevator floor city romania gym underpass toaster conference bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Dear Readers,

The breakfast there is excelent.
And also the coffe.
You can enjoy The most oflife there.
Serving is excellent.
There is also a tabakeria there.
I live many pedi there and also make my eyebrous there.
Everything îs exquisit.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
raluca_negoescu, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Oana Cristina M.

we would like to thank you for having chosen the Ramada Sibiu Hotel during your recent stay in Sibiu and for your great feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are truly happy to know that you appreciated your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Ramada Sibiu Hotel very soon for another great stay.

In the meantime, we remain,

Sincerely yours,

Ramada Sibiu Hotel

Reviewed April 13, 2019

One week ago I went to a conference which was held in RAmada Sibiu. Beatiful and cosy rooms, with all faciities, very nice persons to reception and in the restaurant. Great food well prepared and the best coffee from all over Europe. Rich breakfast, with various food from traditional ones to fine international cuisine. Good wine for the dinner.I will come back again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
raluca_negoescu, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Mrs. Cimpean,

it is such a delight to read your wonderful review of Ramada Sibiu, thank you so much.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were satisfied with all the offered services. Your comment has been proudly shared with the team and we look very forward to welcoming you again during your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2019

I stayed at Ramada for a night (in fact, I should have been there for two nights but we missed the train from Bucharest and so ended at Sibiu for only one night) and really enjoyed the brief stay. The room was at the 12th floor with a good view of the old town. The breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. As a person who travel around the world on a regular basis, I can tell that it's one of the best hotel I stayed in the recent days. All the main attractions were walkable from the hotel and it makes it even more convenient and comfortable so that I could spent more time enjoying the local attractions of Sibiu rather than worrying about the local commute.

Room tip: For an early sleep, pick an upper floor room as there could be parties or functions going on at the Atrium Restaurant till 11.00 at times.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
raluca_negoescu, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Mr. Albert J,

Thank you very much for your stay at the Ramada Hotel and for taking your time to share your experiences with us. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed so many aspects that make our hotel special.

Thank you again and we very much look forward to welcoming you back at Ramada Sibiu Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Luxury hotels located in the city centrum . Spacious , Clean and nice room , with kettle for tea and coffe .Big bathroom . Very good breakfest with plenty choices . Obliging staff . Recommended for business trips .

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
raluca_negoescu, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear Karlos,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our team for taking your time to write your thoughts about our hotel and our staff. We are very proud that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Sibiu.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

It is a nice hotel. I just had bad luck with my room, since I could not change the temperatur in there and had to survive the night in 28C without sleeping a single minute. I need to claim also, it is a big business hotel without a garage facility - at least I have been told.

Date of stay: January 2019