“Very good for a short stay”
Review of Ramada Sibiu

Ramada Sibiu
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Sibiu
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was staying at the Ramada Hotel for a pleasant stay during a short working visit to Sibiu. Once I got here, I found out that I made a good choice. Time spent here has satisfied the needs and I have no other words to describe the characteristics of the hotel. So I recommend to everyone interested.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good view above the city
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank COS_10
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ramada Sibiu as your travel destination. We highly appreciate your positive feedback. Also, we want to thank you for the great words and for your decision to recommend us as a good location.

In the name of the entire team I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as our guest for your next visit to Sibiu.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was in Sibiu for 2 weeks and Ramada was my hotel.
Very beatifull place, great intrest in customer's satisfaction. Wonderfull panorama from the 11th floor!

Nice rooms, all services, good price and high quality level.

Room Tip: Choose a room from 10th or 11th floor ;)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dcanalia
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are truly happy to know that you had a great stay at Ramada Sibiu Hotel and also, you were pleased with our services and room, panoramic view and the staff. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We do our best to be at the high standards for our clients.

We look forward to seeing you again hopefully, in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything you need on your next visit to make your visit to our hotel and Sibiu as memorable as possible.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I stood 2 weeks at this hotel. I can say that I had a bad experienced and the staff doesn't show interest in helping the customers. I had 2 unpleasant incidents and I can only say that I have been helping out with nothing. I had problems with the air conditioner and I have not received any help, so I had to endure the extreme cold in the room, it's just outrageous.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Teodora V
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.
At Hotel Ramada Sibiu**** we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction.
In order that this will never happen again please give us more details about the problems you encountered.
We deeply value our relationship with you and are committed in providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.
Looking forward for your reply.

Kind Regards,
Mirabela Peperigeanu

Reviewed January 8, 2014

It is the best Ramada I stayed. Nice and clean rooms and good breakfast.
It is in the Center so you have everything you need.
The view on the 11th floor excelent.

The staff managed to find a room next with our friends and we appreciate you for this.

Take care,
M

Room Tip: Last Floor Rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Madalin I
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Mr Madalin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback after your recent stay at the Ramada Sibiu Hotel. Your opinion is very important to us.

We are really happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay in our hotel including location, amenities, breakfast and staff.

Thank you again and we will keep striving to offer our best service to our guests so that everyone will have a comfortable stay with us. We are really looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Second time at Ramada confirmed our choice. Very nice rooms, clean and spacious with spectacular view. Staff attentive but not intrusive. Good food and one of the best hotel breakfast. One small thing: it's a business hotel and you feel it.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Romavisa
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review, we really do appreciate your great feedback.

We are pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay in our hotel in the past and now again, and for that we want to be satisfied with your stay in the future.

We highly appreciate your positive comments regarding the quality of service provided by our team members. The satisfaction of our guests is our highest priority and we are glad that we could meet your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Very good hotel, great view over the city, complete breakfast, large rooms, friendly staff, very fast wi-fi, situated in the city center. It is an amazing place! Choose Ramada because you will never regret.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel S
Mirabela P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Daniel,

We are glad that your experience was memorable and overcame your expectations. Also, we are really happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay in our hotel including location, amenities, breakfast and staff.

We all appreciate the confidence placed on our service and we are looking forward to see you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Outstanding accomodation, with great conference amenities.
Room was very clean and the bed was perfect. Also, the breakfast was nice and diversified.
I highly recommend it; I will sure check in again here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roxana I

Dear Mrs. Roxana,

Thank you very much for your staying with us in Ramada Sibiu Hotel and also for your positive comment.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your room and all our hotel, once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we do hope you will visit us again soon here at the Ramada Sibiu Hotel.

Kind Regards,