All reviews city centre breakfast buffet is first floor free wifi parking
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Room was booked for a group I was traveling with; I would not have chosen it and don't recommend it. I'm nearly 67 with arthritic knees and was assigned a third floor room, with no elevator. Even with help from staff for luggage, not easy to climb the steps. Supposedly wifi available but it didn't work at any time I was there. Maddeningly kept returning me to the enter-password screen. Worst aspect of hotel was that it was noisy late into the night. Breakfast provided but was minimal.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We spent one night at this hotel as we wanted a place that is close to the old town. It is situated at a walking distance of approximately 15 minutes from the famous "Podul Minciunilor" and the little square.
The room was small, and so was the bathroom. The bed was not very comfy, the mattress was stiff. We had a quiet room, as it was far away from the party hall where a wedding celebration was being held, but I'm pretty sure that other rooms would have been pretty noisy.
The breakfast buffet was good and satisfying.
Another plus is that the parking was free.
A very good place to stay for our one night stop.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

After a clean comfortable bed, wifi is THE most important feature a hotel must offer. It's not good enough to announce that it is playing up (and later to explain that you have a cheap provider) - it must work 100.0% of the time across the entire hotel. In this case, it worked nowhere on any device (of anyone's) for more than 30 seconds - fail! Hotels that don't understand this important service, don't understand their customer.

The noise from the adjacent main road seems to find its way into the rooms through the night.

Beside that, the staff were friendly and helpful. The adjacent restaurant served decent food but the service was poor.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2016

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it was more than ample for what we needed. Its within walking distance to the city and was cheap, comfortable and clean. The front desk staff were friendly and really helpful, special mention to Ilie Cristea who couldn't do enough to help us connecting us with a great tour guide of the city (Nico) who together helped us organise the trip back to Bucharest airport on the train. I had some laundry done there which was a prompt service and my clothes (including dedicates) came back perfect and smelling beautiful. The only thing that I didn't rate was the breakfast which was expensive in comparison with the cafes in the town and not to my taste.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2016

The hotel is pretty big but the staff remain personable. The location is great, only a short walk into town, good food, good facilities, comfortable rooms and at a sensible price all things considered.

Date of stay: June 2016