See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for one night/morning after landing around 3am on the near by airport.
Quick and efficient check in. Great large room, warm,clean,comfortable bed. Anything that you expect from a 3*hotel.
Usual check out is 12 midday...however I left the room at 12:30 and that was just fine. The guy at the reception knew that I’ve arrived late that night/early morning and also the housekeeping team so I’ve been left to rest-Thank you :)
As I missed the breakfast I had lunch in the restaurant while I was waiting to be picked up. Great service, nothing to much trouble, good food.
So...overall a great experience and definitely recommended for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Hello everyone,
You should go there breakfast is incredible
Also serving as well
Nice personell.
Nice rooms.
I had a wonderful time there with my friend Ralf Diebert.
The mini bar ia exellent.
You can ear in the room.
Wash your close at the washer.
Look for a nice morning view.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We came here for one night, but there was a wedding taking place here. When we asked the receptionist at 22:30 when it will end, they just said will mostly last until 1 or 2 and didn't do anything. As we are also guests of the hotel, expected that it should be calm after 22 o'clock in the evening. It was impossible to sleep because the music was too loud.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Every time I stayed in this hotel I noticed the negligence of the employees. I had the chance to sleep here for more than 5 times and I can make the difference between one time mistake or a habit. The biggest problem I had with the bath cleaning: it was missing. Last time, I found hair all over the shower, most probably from the former customer. I thought it would be cleaned the next day, but of course it was something beyond my expectations. So, I had to see someone’s hair in my shower for 2 days. This make me wonder how seriously the cleaning is done. Another time my room shower was full of mold. For sure no one takes the cleaning as a big deal. The breakfast is boring and not so tasty. Also, the employees are not customer oriented and they act as you should know already some info: breakfast hours, if you have or not mini bar (and if you have, the prices are not listed).

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank marchidonelena
Reviewed December 3, 2017

The location of the hotel is a good one, although is not too close to the center.
The accommodation conditions are good, but there could be a lot of improvement to be done.
Apart from the breakfast, I haven't tried the restaurant because of the restaurant personnel: careless and - sometimes - even rude. So I choose to eat elsewhere.
The place is appropriate if you travel for business purposes and your destination is near or close to the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017