All reviews free parking old town nice view over the city business trip visit sibiu city centre parking space short stay bed sheets breakfast included nice breakfast rooms are big floor romania minibar furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Dear Readers,
After going to Oldies Pub I went with a frient of mine at Ibis.
The Windows are not quite sure.
One could jump from there.
I took a bath în a spedind minibath.
So cosy and so small.
I came home at 7 o'clock.
I was starving.
I never had my breakfast there.
Too many foreign turist.
OK thanks a lot.
Miss Ibis by by

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2019

The room was average, however my biggest issue was in the bathroom. There were no toiletries (except for a bottle of all-in-one soap), the towels were very thin, scratchy, and did not smell clean, and there were hairs in the bathroom (which for me is a sign of a poorly cleaned bathroom). The breakfast had a lot of options to choose from and was decent.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Haley W
CristeaCB, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear guest Haley W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback to us.
Please be sure that we will learn from your concerns as we aim to improve our services in order to make all our guests happy.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in near future.

Adriana Cioran, Sales Coordinator

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Very good conditions, very good food. Parking is very expensive if you are not Accor member, for a place parking in Roman ia, out of the capital. Rooms are quite basic, but clean, with a small TV. it is in the center.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear guest FarAway,

Thank you for sharing your feedback to us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Adriana Cioran, Sales Coordinator

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Very nice rooms, friendly personnel and beautiful view. Breakfast is nice, plenty to choose from.
There are few parking spaces but they free up quicky.
The hotel is near the town center, couple of minutes on foot

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I was quite dissapointed with my 3 nights experience in this hotel, as the rooms are small and poorly equipped, no toiletries, except of course toilet paper and soap, would have expected at least a shower cap or slippers...Towels were very old and worn out. As a large business group, we had pre-ordered meals and this prooved to be a disaster, portions were insuffcient at one time, or just not tasty enough most of the time, some of the group just refused it and ordered à-la-carte. We tried to cancel one dinner for those reasons with one day notification and we were refused even a partially refund on it. I only rate it 3 because it was clean and for the great location with parking provided. Still to generous for our experience overall...

Date of stay: January 2019