“Great restaurant.”
Review of Restaurant Berlin

Restaurant Berlin
Ranked #41 of 181 Restaurants in Sibiu
Cuisines: German, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great restaurant.”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My friends and I spent a wonderfull afternoon on the rooftop of Restaurant Berlin in Sibiu. We had some great German food exactly like in Mutter Deutschland :-) If you like fish, do try the Salmon soup, which was the perfect combination of flavours. Being on a rooftop you can admire the beautiful landscapes while listening to relaxing music.
Next time when in Sibiu, we will for sure come back.
Ioana&Ionut

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ionut I

Bucharest, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant, excellent food and atmosphere, very nice host”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was a great gastronomic experience for me and my friends, a very nice and relaxing place to spend a Saturday afternoon. The restaurant has a wonderful outdoor terrace, with a great view over the city, our host was very friendly and attentive, the food & drinks were excellent and a fair price. We kindly recommend it. It is definitely on our "must go again" list!

• Visited August 2014
Sibiu, Romania
“A breath of fresh air”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The mark of a good restaurant is not necessarily its location or how well it is known.
Restaurant Berlin proves this.
Starting with the access way in(the private elevator), the prompt and warm service, the simplistic beauty of the food...the overall ambiance made it an unforgettable experience for me. My friends agree :)
I am particularly excited with the menu, not being the same you will find in most local restaurants. It was about time for a change!
The dishes, executed perfectly are a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. The price, fair, depth in flavor, well worth it!
I would thoroughly recommend Restaurant Berlin to everyone.
I know I'll certainly be returning. :D

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great views, wonderfull host, nice food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

As we stayed in Sibiu Golden Tulip Ana Tower, we got a little tired of walking to city center once again and looked for a nice restaurant closer by.
We found Restaurant Berlin on the fifth Floor of an office building with a great outdoor terrace, good views over the city, a great host, lovely food ( we took large salades as a dinner option to make up for the lack of vitamines and vegetables in other restaurants we visites in Sibiu). The advise on the wine was good ( the white wine per glas is not as dry as we like in western europe. The owner warned us of this and let us have a taste first). Recommended!!!

“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Fantastic German food and good service! Great value for money too! Will come again for sure! I kindly recommend the curry wurst with fries and the cheese cake, just like in Germany!