We arrived as a group, so I will write about 4 rooms in the same time.
1. Didn't have any toilet paper
2. Didn't have any kind of soap just an already wet shower cap :)
3. The water was floating in the bathroom after a shower (without soap but with a very nice shower cap)
4. In some rooms there wasn't any kind of heating (in november it was a problem)
5. Not all the lights were functioning, you could barely see anything in the bathroom (they put energy saving light like at my grandma's house)
At breakfast (you might want to sit down):
1.nobody told us the breakfast wasn't included, they ran after us twice with the bill in front of their clients at the terrase (we had bags and all in our hands) who tried to have a great time in front of the hotel;
2. The waitress was such a dummy girl... didn't even know what her name was; we had a hard time in getting along especially when we had to pick the flavor of the juice from the fridge (she didn't bring us the fresh juice she promised at the beginning)
3. The others hired in the restaurant were making fun of this waitress outloud, it was clear she was new but have I needed to know this detail as a client?
4. We asked for the bill (we ordered other stuff besides the breakfast we thought it was included) at least 4 times, 4 different persons. After 20 minutes the bills arrived (didn't even notice the breakfast bill below the other one)
Shall I say more about this hotel?
I could hardly enjoy the beautiful view from my room because I was feeling so bad being part of this comunist hotel system. It felt like nobody cared that we wanted to feel good in Sibiu.
Sorry guys, that's the whole truth and I didn't write everything down...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Am Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.