“Just have a drink”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I visited Atrium Classic cafe together with my family, we asked for still water and they said they did't have anymore. Then we had pizza. It tasted ok, but when we got home, both me and my 4 years old son had big problems with the stomach. So the food is not ok. The place is well located and the staff is friendly, but it's best to just have a drink (if they have it).

2  Thank car p

Reviewed July 30, 2013

everything is beautiful. good value for money, excelent food, excelent beer cocktails, gorgeous view.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Last time I had dinner here was a couple of weeks ago and it was as lovely as usual. Beatiful location, good food and drinks, good service, live piana music and a wonderful atmosphere as always. Very romantic. Best time of day to be here is at dusk, sitting at a table on the Bridge of Lies, contemplating the square. Great place to be

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been leaving in Sibiu for few years already and Atrium is one of my favorite places anywhere. Good food, good coffee, even better wines but what catches me is the calm and joyful atmosphere, very good music, live or not, and the friendliest staff in Romania. For me it is a place for the soul!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Lovely location. Great staff ( friendly and helpful) especially Danella. Good selection of local wines and nice food. My only complaint is that my pizza was cold when it arrived to coincide with my friends gratin.