Review Highlights

Reviewed August 9, 2018
WillandCas
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

All reviews hill climbs alex rocks adventure ride riding guide romania
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Great nature, great bikes and enduro trails! Alex is a good guide he gives you advice during the long days in the Rumanian forests

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a awesome ride with Alex. A few days before I entered into Romaniacs bronze 2018, I did some pre-riding on some of the tracks around Sibiu and Alex really knows his stuff and was able to customise the tour to my ability and provide guidance on how to ride Romanian mountains. Speaks good English and would recommend this company

Date of experience: August 2018
Georgiana T, Owner at Trail Trips, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thanks for the recommendation! We are so happy you enjoyed your days with Alex!

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I have the best ride with alex tarra i very enjoyed and hade the best vication i will com every year from now to ride only with alex

Date of experience: July 2017
Georgiana T, General Manager at Trail Trips, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Waw!
This is a really impressive declaratiom to hear.
Mountains and Alex are waiting for you.

Many thanks for your words. It means a lot for us!

Reviewed May 11, 2018

I have never been so challenged on a dirt bike. Hills that I would nearly call cliffs, rock gardens and watercrossings just a few of the crazy obstacles we went through. I definitely took a few lessons home with me that Alex passed on!

Views were spectacular for me as well (used to Australian "mountains") but the unexpected cultural exchange with Alex and the crew is really what draws me back. You're a great ambassador for the Sibiu region mate. Happy trails.

Date of experience: July 2017

This thing that Alex Tara is a great ambassador for the Sibiu Region feels great. We think this means a lot beside his enduro skills.

You are more than welcome anytime, Wade! Mountains are calling...

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Absolutely amazing experience. Alex Tara knows the mountains like the back of his hand and will adapt routes to suit experience and ability. It can be as easy or as hard as you want, Alex makes sure of that. We were clearly in safe hands. The BBQ set up from river bed rocks and pine trees was amazing. Beautiful forests, hill climbs and descents that go on forever, rocky river beds, riding in snow capped mountains on a warm sunny day. This was hands down the best motorcycling experience i've had in my life and I intend to go back next year for sure..

Date of experience: May 2018
Georgiana T, General Manager at Trail Trips, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

I will start by saying YES! Our beautiful country help us the most. I’m glad you enjoyed the surprize BBQ- I have to say it’s his specialty. He might become a BBQ chef, at least. Ha!
Until next time, thank you for your time on writting this review and all the best!