All reviews minutes walk from the main nice shower highly recommend this hotel convenient location within easy walking distance excellent location central square breakfast was delicious old town small hotel quiet street stayed for nights mini bar comfortable bed great hotel cons romania
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Due to frequent business travels to Sibiu I do checkt into many hotels. The Nobless Boutique Hotel has shown a professional illustration. Nice high rooms with a mini bar. Great bath rooms welcome you in the morning. The service is really interested in that you comfy and welcome. The breakfast offers a vary of stuff. Also lunch boxes are available if you can’t make it in the morning.
This hotel isn’t that big but it keeps it simply professional. The location of the hotel is also ok. Within minutes you’ll be at the city center and close to some supermarkets and restaurants. Make yourself comfy with the Nobless Boutique Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in one of the apartments in this hotel which was well decorated and spacious for the 3 of us. The shower was amazing. The beds were very comfortable too.

The staff were very hospitable right from the start of our visit.

Breakfast was varied and delicious.

The location of the hotel was good too. Nice and peaceful. Only a 5 minute walk to the main square.

Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is in a great location, in a quiet street within easy walking distance of both the old town and the railway station. Reception are very helpful and even organised a driver to take us to Lake Bâlea.
Both the beds and pillows were very comfortable, not always the case in Romania.
The buffet breakfast was great, all of our family enjoyed it.
I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
ReceptieN, Hotel Receptionist at Noblesse Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear valuable guest ,

Thank you very much for your review, we are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Sibiu

Kind regards,
Elena Topliceanu

Reviewed October 5, 2018

stayed for 2 nights....very helpful reception...especially as taxi transfer went a little awry so they waived the charge. comfortable bed nice shower and plenty of choice on the breakfast buffet. About 5 minutes walk from the main centre...so good value

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ReceptieN, Reception at Noblesse Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback about your recent visit to Sibiu.

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the stay at the Noblesse Boutique Hotel. I will share your fantastic comments with the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I do hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you to Noblesse Boutique Hotel again.

With my best regards,
Elena Topliceanu

Reviewed September 30, 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in September, 2018. We liked our stay. It is situated within easy walking distance from the train station and the Old Town - both less than 10 min. The room was clean and the twin beds were comfortable. We used their good wi-fi connection. The breakfast was well prepared and plentiful with both hot and cold items. All of the lobby receptionists (also the dining room staff) were very friendly and spoke good English. They recommended us nice restaurants in the Old Town offering some regional dishes. The room we stayed in, Rm 101, had only shower - the door did not close completely causing water leak. They brought us a lot of towels to wipe dry the bathroom floor. (I'm certain they will fix the problem.) One other thing I should mention is that somehow the air conditioner unit on the wall generated periodic buzzing noises. I mentioned this to the management, but it was not fixed before we left. I'm certain that it will be fixed soon too. They have a cozy courtyard - enjoyed the after-dinner drink there. In the morning we left for Bucharest (by train) they prepared us two bags of lunch - very nice of them. We were glad we stayed at Noblesse.

Room tip: Be aware there is no elevator.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ReceptieN, Hotel Receptionist at Noblesse Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Yagi,

Thank you very much for your pertinent appraisal , it was a real gem to have you at the Noblesse Boutique Hotel . We are more than happy that you find our services ( wi-fi ,breakfast ) are meeting your expectation and we assure you that at your next visit you will find all the small inconvenience that you had repaired . I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,