“Great Romanian food!”
Review of Grand Plaza

Grand Plaza
Ranked #13 of 185 Restaurants in Sibiu
Description: A traditional romanian food; good prices; we wait for you!The restaurant is situated not far away from the center of Sibiu, in the old city,very interesting area for the tourists.
“Great Romanian food!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

This is not the first Romanian restaurant I am in, but this is the first time I have the confidence to recommend a place in Romania. The food was delicious and as I am staying in Sibiu for two days - I will be back!

2 Thank Marcelisuk
Adi-Bacila, Manager at Grand Plaza, responded to this review, December 7, 2015
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your review.
I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your meal with us and that you found tasty the traditional Romanian food.

I’m very delighted we met your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcome you back!

With my kind regards,
Adi Bacila

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Lyon, France
“traditional romanian food, you must taste it”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I recommend this restaurant to the tourists , for a traditional meal, very good service at cheap prices, you will be deligted...

2 Thank roses_10
Adi-Bacila, Manager at Grand Plaza, responded to this review, December 7, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting on Trip Advisor. We are more than happy to read from your comments that our Restaurant Grand Plaza was up to your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at our family restaurant.

Adi Bacila