“Cozy restaurant right in the Centre of varna.”
Review of Bistro Europe

Bistro Europe
Ranked #39 of 328 Restaurants in Varna
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Bistro Europe is two steps away from the main entrance to the Varna's Famous Sea garden.Here you can have breakfast with fresh croissants and home-made cake. Enjoy a nice drink when its hot and for dinner, try the french custom by enjoying our onion soup or the fresh mussels from the famed Dulboka bay.We also have a "vintage" style lounge area on the upper floor. Happy hour from 15:00 - 18:00 !! The menu changes every day according to the season.
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Wonderful terrace in the middle of the Centre and near the sea.
We eat there at least 2 times each year,with a bottle of wine.
English menu is available,There is always at least 1 waiter who speaks English.
The mussels are very nice.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank liesbeth d

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We have visited the place the last week of July 2016.
Food was tasty and service was great.
We really enjoyed the place..

2  Thank Manuel B
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

This was a shame as I have eaten here before and enjoyed it, but it really does depend on the side of the restaurant you sit. The slightly older gentleman (who usually wears braces) is very good, however the younger staff can treat you as if you are a nuisance, and if they so wish will just ignore you.
Tonight I was given a menu on arrival and then despite my best attempts I couldn't get anybody to acknowledge I was there, even though the waiters were chatting and hanging around. While this was happening the older gentleman waiter was attentive to all his customers, but I was obviously on the wrong side of the restaurant. Only because of my previous experience I gave the staff a chance, however after 20 minutes I just got up and left. They probably never even noticed or cared. The service was terrible !!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We ate there last night and the pizza we ordered it was fine. The waiter was ok until we paied the check...I gave him a 50 leva bill (the check was 17.5 leva) and he gave me 2 leva change!!!...and then he actually was trying to convince me that he put another 30 leva on the check and I am trying to fool them...after a few minutes of discussions with the waiter and the manager they brought me the 30 leva...but it was a very unpleasant situation...

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

I had the french goat cheese salad and must say: OMG. It was so delicious, fulfilling and the presentation was marvellous. I extremely enjoyed every bite I took.

The personnel was also great! Even in this hot weather (32 Celcius), our garcon was very charming.

Now that's a place I truly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2016