“I had a great time”

Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Varna
Rousse
“I had a great time”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was staying in varna for a week during my vacation. I booked a room in the Modus hotel, that a friend of mine told me about. She asked me "have you ever been in paradise" so i decided to follow her advice. I had a great time with the quality services of the hotel. It's the best place for you to rest, or for your business trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Antoaneta D
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Antoaneta,

Thank you so much for this inspiriting review!
You kind words are very motvating for all of us in our attempt to deliver the ultimate service for our guests. Have we succeeded in our endeavour to create an unique experience? I'd like to believe that the answer is "Yes" but at the same time we realize that staying on top takes whole lot of energy and creativity. With the help and support of guests like you, we are ready to face the challenges of thinking "outside the box" in our ambition to keep you visiting mOdus hotel as long as you feel at home with us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the nearest future, It will be our true pleasure having you!

Warmest regards,

mOdus hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed in Modus during a business trip to Varna and our international partners and I we`e very pleased with our stay. The rooms we`er spacious, very modern, each furnished with attention to the smallest detail. I liked a lot the fresh apple, left every day by my bed. The rooms were clean and very well equipped. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location - perfect, right in front the big park and very close to the beach (and one of my favorite beach bars in Varna).
The hotel itself is relatively small, but very cozy and with great design. I hope i will have the chance to visit it again next summer, and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Maria A
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Maria A,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, posted here on TripAdvisor!
We take great deal of pride when our approach and efforts are being praised in such sweet manner. Thus we are fueled with enthusiasm and energy to continue serving our guests the best way we can and deliver the ultimate experience.
Please consider visiting us again soon, it will be our privilege to offer you our hospitality!

Best regards,

General manager
Connecticut
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am a Varna native currently living in the US. I went back with my family for a visit a few months ago and we needed to stay in a hotel. We decided to stay at mOdus and very much liked it. The amenities are great, the breakfast buffet is very nice and free, and the hotel is in a prime location - very close to the Sea Garden and the city center. I plan to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RodiT
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear RodiT,

Thank you for your beautiful review with regard to your recent stay at mOdus hotel. The entire staff and myself appreciate very much the elegant way that you have put in writing your experience and we'd like to encourage you to visit us again in the future. We promise we won't let you down and will do everything in our powers to ensure yet another perfect stay with us!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

NYC
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Hotel mOdus is everything you need in a hotel. In fact, the rooms are some of the most utilitarian and comfortable in a modern way. Need sockets/outlets? There's plenty. The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful you'll ever meet in a hotel. Aside from some Wifi issues (which they told me has been fixed), this was a near-perfect stay. Great location, awesome staff, excellent rooms, what else can you ask for?

Room Tip: Just email them and tell them what you prefer and they are extremely accommodating!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank Mel H
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Mel,

Before I say anything, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the fantastic revirew! There is so much helpful information in just few sentences that I can only be grateful to have it summarized here for our guests. Please rest assured that the Wi-Fi issue has been fixed immediately and we have dealt with the force majeure circumstances which have caused it as soon as anyone possibly could. Now that we have learned from our experience, all our guests may be certain that we have armed ourelves with alternative sources if internet connection and we are ready to face any possible scenarios in the future.
In conclusion I'd like to encourage our guests to follow your advice and inquire about their preferrences via e-mail. We will be delighted to accommodate each and every guest the best way we can. With pleasure!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

mOus hotel
Paphos, Cyprus
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a nice modern hotel not far from either the town or the sea front. On the drive in from the airport I was expecting the worst but as it transpired this is a nice little find.

The rooms are a good size, clean modern and functional. There is free wifi (something the bigger hotels could learn to do), the breakfast is good but would become a little limited on longer stays. The staff are friendly and helpful.

One complaint and even then its minor and that is the rooms were somewhat overheated, arriving late at night getting the room cool enough to get to sleep was a bit of problem. On the second night it seemed much better.

I would happily recommend this hotel and I'll certainly be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank HSE_Chap
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear HSE_Chap,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at mOdus hotel!
Your comments are very valuable as they show a snapshot of the moment as you saw it through the eyes of the experienced traveller. In regard to your comment about the room being overheated, I have to say, that this is the season when we change our AC system from Summer to Winter mode and some guests may find the fluctuations of the temperature somewhat uncomfortable. We have and will do our best to adjust the ambience to each and every guest's level ot comfort to the best of our abilities.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in the nearest future, and if so, please feel free to contact us ahead of time, so we can make sure that the AC facilities in your room will be fine-tuned and your stay will be nothing less than perfect!

Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
Reviewed November 14, 2012

MOdus is a great plce. Modern design interior. Spacious rooms with an apple as a welcome gift. The bar is great and the staff friendly, open and proffesional. We took the free bikes for a tour to the sea and into Varna. Overall a great stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Toon v
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear "antawn",

Thank you very much for posting your positive comments on TripAdvisor! It's a great motivation for the staff and myself to read such great review. We all cherish that feeling of appreciation of our efforts, made with one sole purpose - to deliver satisfaction and enjoyment of our numerous valued guests.
We are looking forward to having the pleasure of having you with us you again if your travel plans should include Varna in the future!

İstanbul
Reviewed October 28, 2012

İ would like to say thank you for smiling face and very kind and friendly personel....ver good location ,very easy to rich walking area ,resturant bar and city center thanks for .extra clean and comfortable room.what can İ say more, thanks for great hospitality next time İ am going to come with my childreen see you next time MODUS

HasanTahsin Gunar

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Guserko
DeyanKolev, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guserko,

I happily take this opportunity to extend our appreciation for the fabulous review and the good words. It has been a great pleasure indeed to have you amongst us and we will be more than happy if we had the opportunity to offer you our hospitality again.
Looking forward to welcoming you at mOdus hotel!