All reviews different theme great hotel interior design stylish hotel the ground floor high class deluxe room underground parking spacious rooms amazing room swimming pool star hotel central location sea garden golden sands cafe graffiti
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel in Varnas city center, perfect location, great rooms and modern design bathrooms, perfect service, fantastic staff, the hotel has a very good restaurant with fine dining, excellent food and breakfast. A bit pricy, but worth it.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Me and girlfriend stayed here last summer. The hotel is in perfect location, on the doorstep of restaurants and bars. The staff couldn’t of done more for us during our staff, nothing was too much!

The hotel design is truly stunning; the skyline pool offers a great view over the city. Our room was luxury through and though. Upon check our we felt rejuvenated having had a relaxing stay.

This is a very special hotel and still hold very good memories for both myself and girlfriend... until next time

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank liam-j-1996
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has an amazing design, the staff is very friendly and nice.
Breakfasts so various and good.
The restaurant and the cofee place is amazing also by its design and delicioua drinks to try.
The hotel is very close to the sea like 10 min by walking.
Definitely a good place to stay for a vacation!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend choosing this hotel for your stay in Varna. It’s not just the design. The design is absolutely beautiful. There is smooth authentic wood furniture, the shower and the free standing bath tub convince undoubtedly. The shower gel smells amazing, and there is a pool and wellness area! The lighting is incredible, creating a mood and beautiful atmosphere. Good night sleep guaranteed.
I chose the deluxe room category and I highly recommend going for that or higher if you can. I have stayed in a few luxury hotels around the world, and was delighted to see this top notch design in my home country!
I want to express my appreciation to the staff and the hotel management. I had an issue with the TV; it turned out to not be easily fixable, they reacted immediately by sending the hotel technician. When I communicated the situation with reception, I was treated with utmost respect and understanding.
I trusted Management to find a solution, and within two hours I was contacted with the good news. I was relocated to a beautiful new room, and everything worked out wonderfully.
This place has staff who communicate with professionalism at the highest standard. I will recommend it to all of my friends and am doing so now to you online. If you are looking for a great value, and a wonderful experience of the beautiful city of Varna, book this place. Hands down, the best.
I want to thank the Management and the staff. You can be proud and truly deserve five stars!
Ѐвала!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Very modern design. Most things well thought out, except the bathroom in the junior suite. The toilet is separate from the sink area, which is very inconvenient and there is almost no shelf storage in the bathroom and only one door in the shower, so you actually brush your teeth in the middle of the room. Breakfast was fine. Expect a little noise in the room, because the hotel is located on a really busy one-way-street. That said, finding the hotel was a little hard due to several one-way streets, so let the valet handle the parking for you. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2019