$126
$84
$64
$45
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

$105
$44
$115
$91
HotelsClick
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Great value for money. Staff was excellent. Friendly and welcoming. Even changed breakfast for us as we don't like meat and cheese! Downside was the room. It was nothing like the photo. Couldn't swing a cat in it. Bed was old and springs coming through. It is a non smoking hotel but guest in next room smoked all the time and the corridor stank. Very central place. 10 mins to centre and 15 to beach on foot.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Alright... I feel bad critiquing this establishment. They are fair people, a small family business but again I do not see the effort.

Beds don't have lower mattress covers ( all sorts of stains), the bed sheet looks clean but it's like my grandmother used those. Same goes for the towels. The bathroom looks filthy with stains on the walls and mildew.

Here comes the real negative parts:
No elevator, no soundproofing, no breakfast, no kidding!!!!

The alley looks scary and the lot of it it just not right. Pay 10-15$ more and enjoy some real serious quality hotels in town...

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Alex A
Reviewed July 10, 2016

If you wish for top service and a good place to stay?
This is the place!
The employees are amazingly welcoming&helpful.
The hotel is very close to all kind of shops,
with everything you need!In the city but still quiet at night.
I stayed for two weeks and will do the same again very soon.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We stayed for 3 night for a wedding, from arrival to check out everything was spotless, close to town, clean and comfy. We were able tOK use their cotbed for our little girl which save us bringing own. We will definitely return again.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Mr_MrsComan
Reviewed March 23, 2016

There is not much you can see for 3 hours, let alone in a 2 star hotel, so I will try to cover the basics.This hotel is a true two-star one, unlike some 4 * hotels, that are closer to a 2 star one ( read : Hotel Aqua in Varna ).We were given a room at the third floor.The bed was quite comfortable, very neatly and tidy arranged, somehow it makes such a small room look more spacious.The remote control for the air-conditioner sits neatly under it, you can see it even from the door - in a wall-mounted holder.The lady I was with liked the numerous mirrors in the room, there are at least 4 of them.When we were leaving, we heard noisy talking guests from the room across, but oddly enough, we did not hear them speak ( just minor noises ), when we were in the room, so I guess the isolation is decent.This is especially important for a person like me, I am addicted to a calm, quiter enviroment, this is what I expect even from the cheapest hotel.I have no idea how it would be for an overnight stay, though...
A small criticism - the lady at the reception was not polite.When I walked in the hotel with a lady, she immediately changed the look on her face - she was furious...like if I was a rapist.Most men know that look and would recognise it immediately.Women looking at men in such a way...wouldn`t notice the man if he was single, but when he is with a lady...the female jealousy is legendary - there are a number of articles about that.Funny enough, articles, written by female psychologists, but this is another story.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple