TripAdvisor
Varna
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best burgers we've ever tried”

Old Buddies Burger Bar
Order Online
Ranked #48 of 363 Restaurants in Varna
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with two kids. The waitress was very friendly and helped with our order, gave toys to our kids. We ordered Veggie burger and Hot pepper Joe, also English breakfast. It was very delicious. Will try to visit this place one more time

1  Thank dizzyolga
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect burgers..so yammy❤️❤️Friendly staff and excellent craft beer Have many types of burgers and other food for any taste.

1  Thank Теодора П
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the place I always fell like I'm at home. It's well spending time with friends in nice atmosphere. The food is something else, everywhere I've been travelling I like to go to places where I can taste food made by people who really like to give the best of them making the best food and it looks like they really like make nice burgers.
The burgers are simply amazing, most of the time try to test my self with something new and every time is a good surprise.
The people working there are really friendly.
I'm going to visit again next time when I'm in Varna

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Teodor K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been a few times and it never disappoints! All the ones I’ve tried been delicious! Can’t wait to go again!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Tedi8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great burgers, helpfull staff, fear price. Location i good - 5 min walking to the Beach, 2 min walking to the main street. You can pay by card and Cash. Better make reservation for dinner. The place is small and cosy.