All reviews the owner old house homemade lemonade free breakfast place to stay dorm room bulgarian revival the location is perfect beautiful building old style common room nice breakfast heart museum century computers backyard
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in a dorm of 5 beds and was perfect. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, the house is delicately beautiful, an old authentic Bulgarian revival style which is wonderfully restored. The location is perfect, right in the heart of the old city and few minutes walking from Kapana.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Safwan13
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Old house, with a good vintage style, back garden purely heaven, lovely people looking after you ... perfectly located in the old town, it’s a nice place to relax after walking in the city. Sharing bathroom is a problem for you ? Don’t worry, it’s clean and you never wait long.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gdrara
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I usually don't expect anything when I travel. After a long bus ride from Istanbul, I got lost in Plovdiv with my big backpack...it wasn't fun. I received help from a florist near the Turkish mosque in the old town area. She called and got me the directions from the hostel front desk. I was greeted by a friendly staff who explained to me what they provide etc. in details. My room was a 4 bedded room. Met friendly roommates and wondered the town by myself. They have a nice backyards and free flow of tea and coffee. As the hostel lounge was small, I decided to utilize the pantry where the coffee/tea were as my space to do some work online. Wifi was fast and I am very happy with the staff who are informative and helpful. The location is centralized, near many attractions like museums, art galleries, restaurants. Thanks for a wonderful stay and I will recommend your place to my friends!

Room tip: Rooms near reception is convenient but sometimes noise from the street through the windows are inevitable.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kenishere
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Truly a boutique hostel this is a beautiful place with clean rooms and toilets, plentiful breakfast, friendly staff and a very social atmosphere. Most guests were solo travelers and I didn’t have any trouble finding friends. I agree that a single bathroom in the main floor is an inconvenience but there are more facilities downstairs.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

This is a must for anyone visiting Plovidiv on a budget. Didn't feel budget, lovely clean crisp sheets, comfy beds, amazing rooms and fabulous showers. Breakfast is served in a delightful dining room and the whole place is just stunning. Staff were wonderful especially Petya! She was so lovely! Will be back! ❤️

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bohodreamer