Hostel Old Plovdiv
$88
Hotel Ego(Plovdiv)
Expo Hotel(Plovdiv)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownerold houseplace is beautifullovely gardenhomemade lemonadeguest houseplace to stayfree breakfast iscommon areasdorm roombeautiful buildingbulgarian revivalexcellent placeold stylecomfortable bedscommon roomperfect location
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hostel old Plovdiv was a last minute decision between me and my travelling friend Kim. We both turned up and found the hostel fully exceeded our expectations. The staff were very friendly and spoke good English. The room (We got upgraded from a dorm to a twin room) was great and full of character. Lastly the breakfast was very nice as well. A great selection with nice coffee also! Fully deserving 5 starts. I would certainly come back again next time I am in Plovdiv.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Hristo G, Owner at Hostel Old Plovdiv, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Levi,
Thank you very much for evaluating us as "FULLY DESERVING 5 STARS" !
You and Kim are really the kind of guests we dream for: polite & smiling!
Waiting to see you back soon !

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hostelkeepers are life-affirming people make your journey start with a good beginning and you can feel the painstaking behaviour in every moment of time you spent there. Friendly welcoming messages, the bunch of lavender waiting on your bed, a clean and well-restorated room and beatiful breakfast-time in the garden are only a small part of the things that make here special...And to note ; the house is a good sample of Bulgarian Revival houses that you breathe history in every corner and you can even see Roman city walls in the winter breakfast room. I visited here several times with friends and family and recommend here as a good boutique hostel with good quality and a place that reflect the respect to history. And the best; really good and welcoming people always ready to help you and make your time better !!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Hristo G, Owner at Hostel Old Plovdiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Azizim Murat Kardes,
Size Cok Minnettarim for giving us the highest possible rating.
Coming back for the third time
and this time with your family means,
that you really enjoy your stay here !
Hristo Efendi :)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We felt that we travelled back in time , into the History of Plovdiv.The Guest house is amazing and I recommend it 100%.
You must keep in mind that this is a Hostel and not a 5 star Hotel.
You will meet the owner who is a great guy and the girls who are working there are more than helpfull and friendly.
It is located in the area with all the impotrant thinks to see and you shouldn't miss a close walk to the top of the hill just 400m away.
We will be back soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Margaritis,
It was so nice for me and my wife to have you and your family as our guests !
Guests from Komotini are very special for me,
since it is birth place of my father and my grandfather :)
I hope I will see you very soon - in Plovdiv or in Komotini !

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Liked everything there! Friendliness of the staff was especially outstanding! Never experienced such warm welcome as in Old Plovdiv =◕‿‿◕= I will stay again for sure, but next time try to avoid spend weekends there (cause of popularity of the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Ксения дорогая,
Твоя улыбка сделала нас счастливы !
and we are waiting to see you back soon !

Reviewed October 23, 2013

When we got there we received a warm welcome from the staff. We had a quadruple room witch was big, comfortable and clean. The house itself is amazing, typical, big with a great situation in the old town. The owner was really nice and helped us planning the rest of our trip. We warmly recommend this guest house, best place to stay in Plovdiv.

• Stayed: October 2013
Hristo G, Owner at Hostel Old Plovdiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Anna,

To have you and your frinds as our guests was a real pleasure for me and my team !
I hope your trip was nice and safe ! Thank you for the great review and we are waiting to see you back here soon:)