“Super”

365 Association Plovdiv Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Plovdiv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Daily tours in Plovdiv: 1. Free Plovdiv Tour - The free english-language general sightseeing walking tour around the main landmarks in the city. Every day- at 11am and 6pm from May till the end of September and only at 2pm from October to April. Other tours: 2. Free Kapana Tour- The thematically organised tour of the arts and crafts neighbourhood of Plovdiv- Kapana (the Trap). Every Sunday at 11am year-round and additionally every Friday at 6pm from May till the end of September. Our tours run throughtout the whole year (incl. weekends, national holidays, Christmas, Easter etc). No reservation or booking in advance is needed. Just show up! If you are an organized group of ten people (10+), please contact us at least 24 hrs in advance to get information on our private tours policy.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Thank you for the very interesting tour. It's a great deal to make free tours like this. Ms.Adi is a very professional guide.The explanations, the rich historical background, useful facts, sense of humor - everything exactly what the tourists need.

There are newer reviews for 365 Association Plovdiv Tours

Reviewed March 4, 2013

At the very moment I learnt about the Free Sofia tour Association, I got quite eager to visit one of their tours. I learnt that this organization of volunteers makes tours not only in Sofia, but in Plovdiv and Varna, as well. So what a more appropriate opportunity to make this dream of mine come true than to join one of the daily tours of Plovdiv when I visited the town a few days ago?
The tour was so well presented that the hour and a half that it lasted seemed to be just a couple of minutes.
Our tour guide Dani was well acquainted with all the possible details of the history of Plovdiv and the places we visited. Even though I am a Bulgarian and I have visited the town a couple of times before, we were taken to sightseeing attractions new to me in that amazing town!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Chris was a warm host in the city of Plovdiv on a chilly February Day. Her English is excellent and her love of Plovdiv is evident. I loved her stories sharing the history of this land. Well worth the two hours together. She also was able to answer any questions I had.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I am a foreigner living in Bulgaria for a year and i try and do lots of daytrips so having a great 2hour tour of a town is perfect. I just looked them up on facebook and they were ind enough to answer any questions about local transport etc. The meeting point (as of 26th of Nov, 2012) is at the central post office side entrance not the one with the huge rusty signs. The post office itself is like 15 mins walk from the busstation so i found my back well. The guide Tsveta was a joy, she had the right mix of history, local funfacts and personable attitude. It was a chilly day but there were 6 people taking the tour. I saw a lot of the town and even considering going back for some theatre or museums. I would highly recommend this tour and would do it again in a heartbeat. Just bring warm clothes and good shoes when you go in winter :)

2  Thank Sabsukene
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We joined the tour on 25.11.2012 and we are very happy and satisfied with what we heard and learned. We reccomend the tour! It's the best way to get to know Plovdiv!