“If you are looking for a personalised, taylored tour of the best of Bulgarian Wine and culture...look no further!”
Review of Wine Diversion

Wine Diversion
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I found Katerina and her Team on the internet and I was a little nervous about booking in this way, but within 5 minutes of being met from the airport I realised what a good decision I had made!
We had discussed in advance the types of things that I would like to see and do. All of the arrangements were excellent, well structured and timely. A modern comfortable car safely driven. cold bottled water, a nice touch.
Lots of information offered and all questions answered in a measured thoughtful way, but also silence to comtemplate the sites and sounds.
Meals were arranged in good quality, reasonably priced restaurants, not tourist traps.
Katerina is obviously well known and repected by all the vineyard owners and winemakers that we visited, so we got more than the basic tour everywhere. And we tasted some really good wines!
We visited some really interesting secret parts of plovdiv, Sofia and Monestries and castles.
Accomodation was booked in wonderful small venues, again known by Katerina and her team but not the usual tourist traps.
Quiet time was offered and usually declined by us.
Nothing was too much trouble, even when we wanted to detour from the standard route.
When I go to Bulgaria again, the first thing I will book will be Wine Diversion