“Still Great”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is still one of my favourite restaurants in Plovdiv and this is basically an update that it still offers great food and service.The food is far better than anywhere else I've eaten in. Value for money is very good and more importantly the restaurant is locally owned. I'm in Bulgaria for another week and will certainly visit Hemingway's again before I leave for UK.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The waiter told me it was a pleasure to serve me because he could see in my eyes that I was a good person. My wife assured me that it was absolutely not true, and it was probably a strategy to set me up for a good tip. Anyway, it worked, but the service actually was quite good and the food rates among the best we have had in Bulgaria. I had a slow cooked lamb dish with rice, which seems to be a traditional recipe. It was delicious. My wife had a pasta dish, made not from pasta, but zucchini. It was a great new experience. We might have had a dessert, but the waiter took too long to bring the menu, so we moved on.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

the food was quite good. there was a very rich wine list indeed. i mostly enjoyed the decoration of the whole restaurant and the live piano bar with a woman singing and playing and accepting our friends's requests!!!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are spending our first holiday in bulgaria travelling by car
We are amazed at the quality of the top restaurants in the cities here
We cannot really add to all the excellent reviews hemingways have received they are all justified

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent cuisine, I definitely recommend the fois gras!
Very rich wine list which includes both Bulgarian wines and wines from all over the world.