“AWSOME FOOD”

Cuisines: Mexican
Muskegon, Michigan
“AWSOME FOOD”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

great food, staff, will be back in the future the wet burrito is the best buy, the only down flaw for the busy place is keeping it cleaner!

Visited March 2013

“Not actually authentic, stick with the drinks”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

So, I am a bit beside myself by the other reviews here, as this restaurant is neither authentic or actually even very good. I received a plate of nachos that consisted of pieces of chicken and some mystery cheese sauce on top of chips - definitely not worth what I paid. Maybe folks who eat here haven't had the chance to try any other mexican food other than taco bell. Also, be careful, you may get charged extra for items. We asked if we could order off the childrens menu, then received childrens size portions at the same price as the adult plate would have cost. The redeeming factor was the margarita - both cheap and good. I don't want some poor soul stopping off the inner state for lunch to be misled by all of the excellent reviews, so I felt compelled to weigh in. I really hope this helps!

Marshall, Michigan, United States
“Leave full wthout emptying your wallet”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I eat here a couple of times each month. The staff is very friendly and attentive, and the food is excellent. Their homemade chips arrive almost as soon as we are seated, and we have never had a bad meal here! Although their menu is large and varied, I am addicted to their chimichangas, while my husband likes their fajita mexicanas. The portions are so large my husband normally takes half of his home for lunch the next day.

Their prices are very rea$onable-where can a couple leave full for around $20.00 (and that includes beverages).

Please try out this place; you will not leave disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
albion mi
“it was okay”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

guacamole was hand made and very good. enjoyed the chili relleno, otherwise the food was bland and the sauces dull. would rather go to Lopez Taco House

Visited July 2012
Albion, Michigan, United States
“Authentic and VERY TASTY Mexican food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I've been to La Casa dozens of times and always look for reasons to go again. Their complimentary chips and salsa is delicious and addictive. The chips are warm and the salsa is fresh. My favorite dishes are the Jalisco Special and the Giant Burrito Ranchero. Their steak tacos are excellent as well. The prices are very reasonable and the service is great - as long as you don't go when they get slammed. I like to go for lunch when they aren't as busy and it's a lot more relaxing. Go. Just go. You will be happy you did.

• Visited July 2012