All reviewsbed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousprivate bathroombusiness tripwould stay againmarydick
Reviewed August 2, 2016

They are a wonderful couple who are the owners-host of this B&B! This was my very first experience at a Bed and Breakfast. I am an introvert and usually try to avoild situations in which are more personal than staying at traditional commercial hotels. However, this place was so well-appointed, beautifully decorated, comfortable, and with such warmth from the hosts that I went to my business appointment the next morning feeling calm and composed. I'm so glad I stayed here. I highly recommend it whether for business or otherwise. They are a wonderful couple who really care for their guests. The home-cooked breakfast was great, too!

Room Tip: Room on the backside of the home looks out onto a beautifully landscape back yard area.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Walked in the door to find our name on the table for breakfast the next day. Wonderfully welcoming hosts. Rooms are well equipped and so close to Albion College you can reach out and touch it. Felt more like staying with family than a commercial establishment. Already booked graduation day.

Room Tip: Queen beds - good quality but just queens.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2015

My boyfriend and I basically wanted a weekend away from Chicago without any specific plans in mind, and preferably a place that we could ride the train to. I've also never been to a Bed and Breakfast before and I wanted to give it a try. I found Albion on the Amtrak schedule and did a little research and found Albion Heritage. The prices were definitely in our budget and the accommodations looked really nice.

We stayed in the Jocelyn Room and it was wonderful. The bed was amazing and the room was really cozy, but not small in the least bit. The innkeepers, Mary and Richard are really committed to making it a great stay. They provided complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks, and had surprisingly fast wifi.

The house is gorgeous with lots of attention to detail throughout. Breakfast was outstanding both days. The B&B is within walking distance to nearly all of the attractions (that I know of) in Albion, and the college is very close by,

Wish we could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: The Jocelyn is fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2015

Visited with a friend for one evening weekend stay. The hosts have created a wonderful place with the right mix of friendly hospitality while providing for your privacy, the private bathroom was immaculate. The rooms were perfect in every sense (and I'm kind of picky)! Breakfast was delicious and Mary was a wonderful hostess.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Beautifully renovated "big" house. Near college campus, easily walkable to college venues and downtown. Very nice inn-keepers who are very much a part of the town's coming alive again - lots of info re history and planning. Nicely furnished rooms - one of the most comfortable beds I've ever experienced away from my own. Really good fresh breakfast, different each day - pancakes, omelets, local jams. Lots of space inside and out for relaxing. Complimentary snacks, beverages, good book and DVD library in the upstairs den. Very quiet. Easy parking. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple