Rooms Deny
$32
Agoda.com
Pansion Most(Mostar)
$25
All reviewsday tourthe busmeet fellow travelersplace to stayold bridgefantastic tourawesome guyherzegovina tourformer yugoslaviagreat wifiperfect hostelfantastic placehighly recommend staying herea great staystari mostthe ownerlocation is excellent
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This hostel was great, he picked us up from the bus station, as we headed back he told us about buildings and so on as we drove past them.

Hostel was very very clean, had free tea 24/7. Beds were comfortable and we stayed in the twin share and it was a perfect size.

Deni was really lovely and helpful, he took us out for dinner with some others, also organized a tour around places in Mostar.

Really enjoyed our stay. If I come back to Mostar I'm definitely going here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Owner is a star, care about you and plan your visit if you want to, definitely I will be back. Great food, place full of spiritual aspects and mostly weather so so fine, hope you get there and stay in hostel deny, than your trip will be unforgettable.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Rooms Deny was one of the best places i've been during my trip ti Europe really well located and with good facilities..
Deny is a really friendly and provide a lot of informations for you to make the most of your stay in Mostar.
More than a Hostel i feel like i made real Friendship staying ins Deny's room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Thank Fernando Henriq... S
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great place - Rooms Deny is clean and comfortable, nicely set up and really close to everything in Mostar. Deny and his family are top-notch hosts and make a lot of effort to make sure guests are happy and have everything they need. My plans were a bit last minute so I showed up without a booking but Deny was very welcoming and got me booked in straight away, and with safe parking formy motorbike. All in excellent - I definitely recommend Rooms Deny and will be back to stay there if I'm in Mostar again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My friend and I did a trip throughout Croatia and Bosnia and Rooms Deny was our absolute favorite hostel of the entire trip. Deny picked us up from the station right when our bus arrived and made us feel at home the second we got to the hostel. Everything was very clean and homely. Deny made sure we knew our way around the city and showed us all the best sites to see and places to eat (definitely take his advice on Tima's - best Cevapcici around!). I would also highly recommend the day trip Deny offers with his friend Taso. Taso was a great tour guide and we got to see beautiful places in Bosnia that we would have never made it to without the tour. We will definitely stay at Rooms Deny again on our next trip to Mostar!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends