“Very Nice Hospitable Hotel and People.”
Review of Golden Hotel

Golden Hotel
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Pristina
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This Excellent Review Is Overdue By Months!

I was fortunate enough to be staying at the Golden Hotel with my American colleague and friend Jimmy, during September/October 2013.
Whilst Jimmy and I were there we were made very welcome.
We were very happy to use the Restaurant at the Hotel because the food was excellent and very good value for money.
Our rooms were also excellent with en-suite.
Although Pristina have very good value for money Taxis available I believe there is adequate parking outside the Hotel that is overseen by the Hotel Reception 24/7.
I trust that the Golden Hotel will continue to prosper throughout 2014 and many years to come.

Room Tip: When booking the room tell them the purpose of your visit. I am very confident they will be able to...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Daniel C

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was ok. The hotel is a bit far from the city center. The bathroom is all glass and there is no option for two beds. Our TV did not work. But the room was functional and clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank JennaFletcher
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

İ'm full satisfies from my staying in golden hotel! It was the first hotel in prishtina from all hotels which I stay there which combines lux,quietness and comfort!
With pleasure I would stay again in golden hotel and I recommend this hotel to everybody!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank rumiaaanka
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Spend four nights at this new hotel, location is a bit off the main street but within 10 minutes' walk so totally fine plus much quieter neighbourhood. Hotel provides complementary airport transportation, yet most importantly they have very helpful staff, one day during my trip the front desk spent ~an hour helping me calling up every car rental in the city and finally got a good deal on the last Mercedes available in town, highly appreciate that!! Also GPS generally doesn't work in Kosovo, so it was good that I could use the hotel's printer everyday in planning a road trip. Housekeeping was a bit weird, but I guess standard/concept of service simply varies from country to country...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank OliviaYin
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful butique hotel in Pristina!
I traveled many times to Pristina but I really enjoyed staying at Golden Hotel. It's newly opened and everything was perfect. The room was very clean, good furnitured, comfortable bed and modern bathroom. I was surprized with cable TV which had approx. 200 channels, which is not random in other hotels. The food was delicius and the service was good. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
It's worthy to emphesize that the hotel is offering free taxi transfer from and to Pristina International Airport. This was great.
I would like to recommand Golden Hotel to all travelers to Pristina.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank unduz
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent hotel in centre of Pristina. Large rooms with comfortable king-sized bed and good bathroom. I also liked very tasteful food and great service. Golden Hotel has everything that a Business hotel needs to provide. Will come back again when I will come to Pristina.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in front of Hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Alex H
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Newly opened modern hotel in center of Pristina, offers good value for money, great service, friendly and helpful staff. Tasty food for reasonable price. Also offers free taxi transfers from Pristina Airport, which is free value of 30 EUR for both ways.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business