All reviews comfortable bed omelette excellent value for money yogurt the bus nice room enjoyed my short stay would stay here again city centre eastern europe minutes walk away nice hotel first floor nice breakfast good size primo supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

3 of us stayed here last weekend, nice hotel just on the outskirts of the city. About 10 mins walk to the centre. the room was nice clean and very spacious with a balcony. Shops are directly opposite it- bakery, fruit shop and supermarket. The staff were very polite and professional and made us feel welcome.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

This was a lovely hotel right near the centre of Pristina. The room was fine with a comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Breakfast was certainly adequate, plenty of cold foods with fresh omelettes available. The staff were excellent, and went out of their way to help, which was much appreciated.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2018

We where 3 girls traveling to Pristina in December. We stayed 4 nights at Hotel Prima and it was great! Clean and cosy. The Staff/owners are super helpfull and friendly. They arranged a driver to take us to some locations outside town on just 30 minuts. The hotel is just a 5 min walk from the old marked and 10 min walk from the top of Mother Theresa blvd.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2018

I stayed at Hotel Prima for one night on my trip to Prishtina in Kosovo. I was in Prishtina to watch football at the Fadil Vokrri stadium between Kosovo v Azerbaijan in the UEFA Nations League. I caught a taxi from the bus station, on the outside the city, to the hotel for 5 Euro. The stadium was a 15 minute stroll away as was the pedestrianised city centre. Prishtina was really busy with traffic. It represents good value for money and the people are friendly. It's a safe city. I enjoyed my short stay. The room i was allocated was at the back of the hotel. I paid 35 Euro for 1 night bed and breakfast. The room was ensuite, basic but it had everything I needed. Without doubt, what makes the hotel is the owners. Over breakfast, I had a fantastic chat with Driton about Kosovo, Prishtina and it's people. It was really interesting talking to him about his homeland. I'd recommend a stay here and visit to Prishtina in Kosovo.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2018

One of best hotels I've ever been! Located in peaceful place nearby the city center. Great services!!! Clean, big room with comfortable bed, great delicious breakfast, friendly and helpful staff! Hotels owner Driton is an amazing and helpful person. He helped us to organize trips outside the city or choose the good places to visit. There was no problem with internet, payments or comunication. We felt in Prima like at home!

Date of stay: September 2018