Review Highlights
Friendly family atmosphere

Pleasant environment-temperature ( in very hot weather in the town/summer). Recommend... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
AgronI
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
For wikend

Reviewed September 14, 2018
Esmaa G
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Pristina
from $66.50
from $50.16
from $601.91
from $1,031.84
More Info
All reviews swimming pool entrance fee capital city forest trail nature escape lungs baseball field euro corners litter kosovo
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We went there with car, the entrance fee was 1€. We drove up the hill for 15 minutes and there was a great view over Pristina. It was not so warm in the park so the pools were not in use. A couple of restaurants are in the area.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank JypeWasHere
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I were there and was so amazing.I go there two weeks we drink tea eat something.We do photo.I enjoy natyre was so merveluse.Really I enjoy thid trip

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

It is almost 10 minutes to the city center by car, dont know whether there is public transport. Just to walk in the woods by yourself or to have your child run around and play on green, this is the place. Just tranquility.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I love this park. Especially the swimming pool. It’s only open when the weather is good but it’s an experience if you like swimming. The pool is huge, has a slide and a boat!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

if you are a nature lover then this is a place to visit when in Prishtina. If with young kids then you better stay down where you can find playgrounds and restaurants and flat field for playing. Otherwise there are very nice tracking trails over and around the mountains which is my favourite thing to do when in Germia Park :)

Date of experience: April 2018