All reviews an oasis luxury hotel great spa excellent hotel turkish bath best hotel in town nice pool spa area main pedestrian excellent room breakfast buffet is other hotels business trip the heart of the city mother teresa mini bar hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We stayed 3 nights in this beautiful hotel and really enjoyed it.
The staff is very helpful and always keen to help. The breakfast is amazing, from cheese and fruit stations to local specialties.
Restaurant serves fabulous dishes and the wine selection is amazing.
Perhaps a little comment on the rooms, they are great except for the pillows which we found hard to sleep in.
We'll come back for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Swiss Diamond Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our hotel facilities.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused about the pillows but I'f you would have told us before, we could have changed them.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely exceptional hotel , especially service and in particular Mr Skender Preniqi . Such a professional and extremely welcoming in many occasions. His exceptional service goes beyond and more . Allways such a pleasure to back here to such exceptional service and care

Trip type: Traveled with family
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Ms. Borbardha,

Thank you for your recent visit at Swiss Diamond Hotel.
It gives us great pleasure in knowing that you had an enjoyable stay. I have shared your positive feedback to Mr. Skender Preniqi.

I hope you will have a repeated stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic staff everywhere!!! Great luxurious rooms. We got a free upgrade because they were out of the rooms we booked. Awesome restaurant with great food! Staff was perfect, helpful and smiling. You are really been taking care of here. Will definitely come back and ONLY stay here at this hotel when in Prishtina!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear Michael Sinan Amir,

Thank you for choosing Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina.
We appreciate your feedback on our staff, rooms and restaurant services.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, I remain at your disposal for any assistance you might need.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This has to be one of the best hotels I've visited. The staff all provide excellent customer service and nothing is too much trouble. I was here on business but arrived early to see some of Pristina. I'm so glad I did.

The check in was very efficient and effective. I had a lovely room on the 5th floor which was spotlessly clean and well appointed. The WiFi was good and the bed was comfortable. I also liked the large marble shower and large bathroom. The turndown service was also very nice.

I had room service one evening and it was really nice and well presented. The breakfast was also really good with a huge range and some very good coffee. The bar is also good and the chap behind the bar was friendly and welcoming.

The hotel has also one of the most amazing spas I've seen. The Italian spa manager and all her staff were delightful and the spa is something you have to experience. The pool was beautifully well designed with several saunas and a hammam and fresh juices. I also had an amazing massage with Suzie (I think). I loved how much thought had been put into the spa experience as a whole.

I would definitely stay here again as it's amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear AgentineTango,

We are grateful to note that you had a pleasant experience on your stay at Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina.
We appreciate your feedback on our rooms, spa service and food offerings.
I am happy to forward your compliments to our staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, I remain at your disposal for any assistance you might need.

All the best,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is a great property in the centre of Pristhina, which is close to everything. What has set my stay apart, though, has been the great guest service that I have received since arriving. This includes helping to track down lost luggage, advising on places to go, transport options etc. In particular, Mirson at reception was excellent.

I look forward to staying at the Swiss Diamond next time I visit Pristhina!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

Thank you for your recent visit to Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina and your kind feedback.
While we are honored to hear that you enjoyed our guest service and location of hotel.
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you might require.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

All the best,