All reviews an oasis luxury hotel great spa excellent hotel turkish bath best hotel in town nice pool spa area main pedestrian excellent room breakfast buffet is other hotels business trip the heart of the city mother teresa mini bar hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic staff everywhere!!! Great luxurious rooms. We got a free upgrade because they were out of the rooms we booked. Awesome restaurant with great food! Staff was perfect, helpful and smiling. You are really been taking care of here. Will definitely come back and ONLY stay here at this hotel when in Prishtina!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear Michael Sinan Amir,

Thank you for choosing Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina.
We appreciate your feedback on our staff, rooms and restaurant services.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, I remain at your disposal for any assistance you might need.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This has to be one of the best hotels I've visited. The staff all provide excellent customer service and nothing is too much trouble. I was here on business but arrived early to see some of Pristina. I'm so glad I did.

The check in was very efficient and effective. I had a lovely room on the 5th floor which was spotlessly clean and well appointed. The WiFi was good and the bed was comfortable. I also liked the large marble shower and large bathroom. The turndown service was also very nice.

I had room service one evening and it was really nice and well presented. The breakfast was also really good with a huge range and some very good coffee. The bar is also good and the chap behind the bar was friendly and welcoming.

The hotel has also one of the most amazing spas I've seen. The Italian spa manager and all her staff were delightful and the spa is something you have to experience. The pool was beautifully well designed with several saunas and a hammam and fresh juices. I also had an amazing massage with Suzie (I think). I loved how much thought had been put into the spa experience as a whole.

I would definitely stay here again as it's amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear AgentineTango,

We are grateful to note that you had a pleasant experience on your stay at Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina.
We appreciate your feedback on our rooms, spa service and food offerings.
I am happy to forward your compliments to our staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, I remain at your disposal for any assistance you might need.

All the best,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is a great property in the centre of Pristhina, which is close to everything. What has set my stay apart, though, has been the great guest service that I have received since arriving. This includes helping to track down lost luggage, advising on places to go, transport options etc. In particular, Mirson at reception was excellent.

I look forward to staying at the Swiss Diamond next time I visit Pristhina!

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

Thank you for your recent visit to Swiss Diamond Hotel in Prishtina and your kind feedback.
While we are honored to hear that you enjoyed our guest service and location of hotel.
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you might require.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

All the best,

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Beautiful, clean, modern hotel. Staff very welcoming and friendly, especially Arsim Bunjaku, he was always friendly, kind and very helpful. My family and I had a great stay and felt very welcome at Swiss Diamond. The rooms were spacious and modern. We especially enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel, it offers a wide variety of enchanting and tasteful food. It also has a nice terrace which is located right in the city center where the hotel is located as well. Would highly recommend this hotel to worldwide travelers visiting Prishtina.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Zenun Hakaj,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

We are delighted to note that you and your family had a pleasant stay and we appreciate your valuable feedback on our staff, rooms and breakfast service.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Am mukiibi tijan hakim and my stay was and is always awesome at swiss diamond...it meets all the amneties of a star hotel...The very good and friendly stuff..vissar makolli is among the best with hospitality

Room tip: 3rd floor rooms are generally with a good view
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
reply-sdhprishtina, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Mukibi

It is a great pleasure for us to Welcome you every time at Swiss Diamond Hotel.
We appreciate your feedback on our staff and amenities.

Thank you and we wish you an excellent stay!