“Traditional food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Albanian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good. Traditional meals. Only downside was no vegetables in my meal and the waiter suggested if I had added vegetables it would be too big but it definitely wasn’t a big meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (588)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Liburnia twice. First time we ordered chicken two ways, I think ala Liburnia and kosova. There were no side dishes included, just chicken. Vegetarian on our group (aka me) chared mashed potatoes with the meat eaters. We also ordered corn bread what was very dry and served with out anything. Food was tasty nonetheless.

Second time we thought that we were smarter to order. I ordered salad and the meat lovers ordered meat balls and some steak and asked it to be cooked medium+. They also took some side dish this time.

My salad was quite small and served with no dressing at all. It was ok, but would really like to have a some sort of dressing with it. Bread that came with it was really good tough! Meat balls were fine. But the steak... Steak came with sides! There was no mention about it on the menu. And the steak was raw... We sent it back to the kitchen. We got it back right, with new sides. We got shots of rakia as an apology :D

Very cosy and nice looking place and food is not bad. But there is better places to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice food, excellent staff very kind and nice prices. The environment very cozy and friendly well decorated

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the only really good restaurant I found in Kosovo, and I tried a lot of different places. The food is really tasty, the prices are fair and the service is really good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food, good serving and especially the atmosphere was amazing!
We Will highly recommend this place.