Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Kotor Private Tours and Excursions tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Kotor
from $132.00
from $64.40
from $44.85
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews speed boat sveti stefan cruise ship blue cave port entrance coastline tour guide daniel great tour old town highly recommend this company walking tour private guide entire tour spoke perfect english prosciutto day tour wealth of knowledge
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

I can't begin to tell you how fabulous our one day tour with Liset was! When we were emailing back and forth about planning our tour, Liset was so responsive and accommodating-she combined a two day tour into one day, at our request, by hiring a faster boat to get us around. Montenegro is a gorgeous country, and Liset, has adopted the country as her own and in the process, will tell you everything there is to know about this beautiful part of the world. Liset is so knowledgeable, competent, funny and FUN! but most of all, she is a charming host, full of enthusiasm, integrity, and love for the land she is introducing you to. I can't wait to return to beautiful Montenegro and hear all the news from Liset! I miss her already

Date of experience: June 2015
YourKotorGuide, Manager at Kotor Private Tours and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2015

Dear Kim, you have written such a wonderful review, that I don't which words to choose to express my gratitude! your amazing group of friends is wonderful and truly an inspiration :) please do keep on travelling,having an great time and more important do not wait your birthday number ... to do so!!! all the best to your and your lovely girlfriends!

Reviewed June 27, 2015

We booked Liset via the internet and Trip Advisor and she crafted a two day tour for us from our cruise ship. We covered a lot of ground in these two days! No way could we have done all we did, much less learned as much as we did without her superb guidance. She met all our expectations and we recommend her to others without hesitation!

Date of experience: June 2015
YourKotorGuide, Manager at Kotor Private Tours and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2015

Dear George,
It was a truly pleasure being your hostess during your time here in Montenegro, you are an great couple, I am so happy to see you enjoyed your time with me :) please give my best to lovely Carol.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

We recommend the Liset Kotor Private Tour for 4 1/2 hours which included a short boat ride to see this island and church. The guided tour inside the church was well done and I particularly liked the little museum pieces with old sewing machines. Toilets were available and clean on the island.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

We had Dejanna meet us at the cruise ship terminal and take us to the mini van for the 6 of us retired folk. Liset was terrific and interesting and appreciated our areas of interest. We took a boat to Our Lady of The Rock which was again just the 6 of us and very pleasant. We had a guided tour of the church. We enjoyed having a local walk us around Perast with beautiful views of the Bay of Kotor and could easily see where our cruise ship had arrived through the tiny passage. Then we had a mini van back to the Old Town & walking tour with Dejanna. Excellent.

Date of experience: June 2015

The whole team is very happy to know you had a great time,thank you for choosing, we will keep up with the good work!

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Me and my mum were in Kotor for just 3 hours but Liset made every minute count. She was so friendly and really brought the history of Montenegro to life. We took a boat to the Lady of the Rocks (my favourite part) which is worth a see.

It was great having this tour booked as when we got to the drop off point she fought off all of the other tour guides battling for our cash.

On the way back to the old town she continued the descriptive, thoroughly enjoyable history lesson in immaculate english. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a guided tour of Kotor!

Even when we parted ways, she helped with our next moves by recommending other sites to see and a great little restaurant for lunch.

Date of experience: June 2015

Dear Katy, I had a great time myself, thank you for your lovely message and for choosing our services. This just push us to continue keeping up the standards of our team.