“In old town”

Ranked #1 of 101 Specialty Lodging in Kotor
Aarhus, Denmark
“In old town”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very nice hostel in old town.
Nice rooms,WiFi and air condition.
Kitchen could be a tad bigger and have some more things in it.
I tried the set menu that the hostel recommended for 5 euro-the worst food I had on this trip and the service was nothing to write home about.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Aaberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I booked this hostel for two nights and ended up staying six... Alex the manager said, "I love my residents" - as in, the people who stay longer than just a few nights. It's easy to stay here a while and just take life as it comes.

This hostel has you covered for chilling out, partying, organised tours, and cool staff. I met some awesome people staying here.

Unfortunately the bathroom in the room I stayed for the first two nights is poorly ventilated and smells like mould/mildew unless it's JUST been cleaned. I was moved, after my initial booking of two nights, and the second room I stayed in was just lovely. There was a line with pegs outside the window so I could hang my clothes to dry!

I went on a really cool kayaking trip organized by the hostel on my birthday and when an ATM/cash machine ate my debit card on a Saturday the hostel staff offered to lend me money until Monday when I could get it back. I didn't need their money but it was a really kind gesture.

I think you should stay in this hostel if you can because of the brilliant staff and the relaxed atmosphere. It's nice to have it as a base and explore other areas from because it's very close to the Kotor bus station.

Room Tip: Ask for room number six!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank Elaine H
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights in June. The Hostel has a very tranquil relaxed feel about it. Plenty of people around to meet and chat with. Being located in the old town is great. the staff are fantastic.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank Huw M
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Very recently opened hostel when I stayed. Staff were amazing and were more than happy to answer all questions. Great times to be had at Old Town and highly recommended. Great price also even during peak season. Book ahead!

• Stayed May 2012