“Special day of sailing”

A Day Out On Yacht Monty B
Ranked #4 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Kotor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Montenegro's highest rated boat trip since we started in 2011, we offer affordable and unique sailing boat trips around Kotor and Tivat Bay, Montenegro. Join us on our beautiful sailing yacht and we guarantee that it will be a fantastic day that you will never forget! Relax on Monty B's spacious wooden deck with a drink in your hand, whilst we sail around Montenegro's most iconic beauty spots. Snacks, drinks, sailing and beautiful swimming spots are all included. Plus insight into local history and culture, and a peek into the simpler life aboard a yacht (with 2 cute and friendly little dogs!).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Special day of sailing”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

What an amazing day my brother and I had sailing on the Monty B. Katie and Tim are two amazing people. After a long trip it was great to stretch out and relax on their boat. They took care of everything. Lovely summer shandys, gin and tonics, and delicious snacks as we sailed around beautiful Kotor bay. Tim took pictures the whole time and they burned a CD of them for us before we left! Also when we told Katie that we were driving to northern Montenegro and needed assistance planning our trip, she went above and beyond the call of duty. Katie helped us map out our route so that it was a breeze making the drive. It was a truly memorable day.

2 Thank PittNick

Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“BEST DAY OF OUR STAY IN MONTENEGRO”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I booked a half day trip for me my husband and 12 year old son. It was the best day by far and Katie and Tim made us very welcome. The trip started with a visit from 6 or 7 dolphins, they swam alongside the boat for a good 5 or 10 minutes. The water was perfectly clear so we could see them perfectly. Katie and Tim completely involved my son and he was fully amused for the whole trip. The views of Kotor were outstanding and the my husband enjoyed getting up close to the yacht belonging to Roman Abramovich. Excellent day out!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jodyphillips
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I spent a month over in Europe this past August and our sunset trip with Katie and Tim was the real highlight. They are two of the friendliest people you will ever meet and their dogs were so much fun (we were in desperate need of our dog fix)! The views of the bay are unbeatable and they do a great job at making sure you see as much of Kotor as possible. Swimming in the bay at sunset is an experience my family and I will never forget. Tim takes amazing pictures and puts them on a disc for you at the end of the trip so the whole day so every part of your day is captured for you. If you're going to Kotor, you have to take this tour if you really want to experience the area with some great people. Thanks Katie and Tim!

2 Thank Kelly P
london
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Don't miss this !”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I originally read some great reports about the Monty B on tripadvisor so booked the day for the four of us (with our two teenage girls). I have to say that we had a great holiday in Montenegro but this was a real highlight. There is no better way to see the country than from the sea and with Katie and Tim really looking after us on the Monty B, we had a brilliant day. Swimming off the back of the boat, way too much lunch, a few beers and sunset gin and tonics, what could be better. Tim and Katie were great company, amusing and certainly knowledgeable about Montenegro (past - thanks Tim - and present). If you are going to Montenegro - don't miss this. www.montenegro4sail.com

Newbury
“Best day out of our holiday”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Read lots of good reviews about The Monty B before our trip and was not disappointed.
My wife and two teenage kids had a great time aboard and really enjoyed the views,swimming ,experience and general warmth of our hosts, Katie and Tim. Having the two dogs aboard too added a great addition to the whole vibe. I was also impressed in how they got my kids involved in handling the sails.None of us are sailors ,so it was an education.
They really do warrant all the rave reviews they receive .
Keep up the good work.