“Live and real game...great!”

Room Escape Novi Sad by Fox in a Box
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Novi Sad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Room Escape Novi Sad by Fox in a Box is a live escape game, designed for groups of 2 to 5 people. You have 60 minutes to overcome a mountain of brain twisting puzzles and escape from a themed room. The task is simple, yet challenging: you must work as a team to find your way out, and do so in time. If you feel like great Tesla you can play the "Tesla's mystery", if you want to test your brainpower try "Mr. Fox". Family, Friends, Team building, Birthdays or Bachelor night, it doesn't matter, the best way for all of them is ROOM ESCAPE NOVI SAD.
Novi Sad, Serbia
“Live and real game...great!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have never done something like this before...but boy I'm so gonna do it again...:)
I never knew that I'm so good in team work and solving different problems.
Every room will give you a chance to be somebody else...so far I know that I'm a good agent :)
Thank you room escape team...had a great time with my team...see you soon again...
Highly recommended!!!

Visited December 2013
Bob_Melkus, General Manager at Room Escape Novi Sad by Fox in a Box, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
You are most welcome. And thank you for the wonderful review. We eagerly expect you in the other room.

• Hebrew first
  • Serbian first
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This room escape event was fantastic, such a unique and entertaining experience. My husband and I recruited our friends (4 of us) and went to try it . Although we didn't escape the room, I am proud that our team got really close. :)
The people running the show here were very organized and the setup was very well done and true to the spirit of room escape games!
We got soooooo close to the end! I think if we had another 5 minutes, we might have been able to escape the room. I love that they go over the solution with you at the end. Given that this was our first time and that it was such a great experience, some of us definitely want to come back for a new event and will have some great ideas on how to organize our team better next time. :)

Visited December 2013
Thank you for your review. I think you were less than 5 minutes away from robbing our bank. And you did organize your team better next time, because you did come back and you did save the world in our second game. Thank you for being part of Room Escape.
“Fun, excitement”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Wow. I was in Novi Sad for 2 days and just by chance ran into this place. Amazing story, concept, idea. Highly recomend to anyone who wants to spend their 1 hour creatively and full of adrenaline. Had a blast

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Secret agent”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

If you want to feel like a Real secret agent you should definitely visit Room Escape in Novi Sad and try to save the world!
I suggest you to make your own team and go for it!
Excitement, adrenalin and team work....its all there...and its real.
Excellent stuff, gave us full attention and lots of advises ...
Next week we are going to rob the bank and try to get out of the safe...cant wait :)

Highly recommended :)

2 Thank trecakov
Thank you for the kind words and thank you for 'saving the world'. We can't wait to see you again in Room Escape.