“Excellent value for money - tidy & awesome!”
Review of Novi Sad JoRooms

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Novi Sad
Novi Sad JoRooms
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed in JoRooms last month, which made my stay in Novi Sad so relaxed. Great value for money - for the minimum price you get super comfi, clean room on a great location! Quiet, Wi-fi, TV and fridge included, it felt like my personal suite :) I came for business, and a central, but quite location enabled me to get a proper rest...no reception, no hustle, I felt like I rented my own personal little place only minutes away from downtown - highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Novi Sad JoRooms
Reviewed March 16, 2012

So I basically just wanted a nice, inexpensive place to stay on a weekend in Novi Sad. Jorooms is definitely inexpensive and the rooms are nice and clean. However, it is not a hotel or hostel. It's a five bedroom apartment, where the rooms are rented out.
The good things: every room has a tv, a nice little mini fridge, it's cutely decorated and it's clean and very central. It also has locks on all the bedroom doors.
The not so good: mainly, the wi fi and cable suck. And it's a shared bathroom with a stand up shower. As well there is no front desk, you have to go to the tour agency to pick up your keys. No one walks you over, so it's a bit of guess work to get here.
Overall, I have become used to such oddities in Serbia, and I can take a lot. But bad wi-fi? Come on people, it's an apartment, not a hotel.
Oh also, a plus for some, minus for others: no smoking tolerated.

Room Tip: The single room has a single bed. Be warned.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo