“Great food and welcoming staff!”

Salti - Vegan Fast Food
Ranked #31 of 320 Restaurants in Novi Sad
Description: Vegan Fast Food offering various types of burgers, sandwiches, salads, smoothies. Whether if you are a vegan or not, you will enjoy the meal.
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Absolutely recommended! Ever since my friend took me there for lunch, I keep coming back. Salti burger, falafel and carrot cake are my favorites.

GimpelAkos, Owner at Salti - Vegan Fast Food, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Thank You very much :) We love our returning guests

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Fresh, healthy, delicious food every day! And friendly service.
This place is for everyone.
Must try!

GimpelAkos, Owner at Salti - Vegan Fast Food, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank You Magdaléna. Visit us again :)

Reviewed December 7, 2017

You MUST try this!
It is amazing.
The combination of various flavors makes me crazy.
I tried Salti burger and Falafel as well. Definetely the best Falafel I ever tried.
Oh, and not to forget the carrot cake. Amazing raw carrot cake. I could not even believe it is made of carrot. Amazing!

The service is perfect as well. They recommended me the Salti burger and they were right.

I would definitely visit them again and again and again...
Keep up the good work!

Thank You Brigi for this nice review :) Hope to see You again :)

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat fresh, healthy, and proprely prepared, not expensive food in Novi Sad, Salti Vegan Fast Food is a must place to visit. Amazing cuisine, (with many many unique ingredients) especially the carrot cake ! :)

All the good reviews that I have read about this property are true. The friendliness of the staff seems genuine.

I highly recomment it for everyone (not only for vegan ones) :)

1  Thank Anabela O

Thanks Anabela :)
Carrot cake is one of the top choices!

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I’m not a vegan, but it was like mmmm ☺️ Don’t miss this spot when you are in Novi Sad! Salti Rules!

1  Thank bbrnrd

Thank You :) We are glad that non vegans are visiting us and leaving positive reviews.