“Sergey Sorokin's tour in Yalta”

Private Guide Sergey Sorokin
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Yalta
More attraction details
Owner description: Sergey Sorokin - private guide. I offer private guiding. When you book my tours, you book exactly my guiding. My tours and excursions: sightseeing excursions, hiking, rock climbing, paragliding. If I'm free, I say that I'm available. If I'm not available, I say it immediately and propose to choose other dates or recommend another guide. NEVER surprises in last minute. If you book tour with me - I said I'm available -> 100% you will see me:)
Asheville, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sergey Sorokin's tour in Yalta”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

There are two Segeys who guide in Yalta and Sevastopol - Sergey Tsarapora and Sergey Sorokin. There are reviews for both Sergeys mixed up in this thread, so make sure which one you are considering. Both have really good reviews. (Maybe there should be separate threads for each.)

We just had a fabulous tour with Sergey Sorokin this past week. sergey.crimea@gmail.com http://www.yalta-sevastopol-private-tour-guide.com/

It was a great tour. Sergey was waiting for us at dock right on time. He has a very nice and comfortable large van - there were four of us and six would have been comfortable in it. We visited Alupka, Livadia and Massandra Palace among other things (Excursion #1 from Yalta). Although the "other Sergey" might be an historian, this Sergey is extremely well educated in the history and anecdotes of all the places we visited. Since he is also a rock-climber, parasailer and mountain guide, we got a lot of information on the geography and natural history of the area.

Sergey was both informative an entertaining. He managed to get us into two of the palaces with no crowds at all. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get into Alupka, since a few tour buses arrived there just before us. However, we had plenty of time to see everything plus a few extra photo stops. We returned to our ship by 4 pm with ample time to walk the seaside promenade before embarkation.

Segey Sorokin is an excellent guide and deserves all the positive reviews he has received. He has excursions out of Yalta and Sevastopol.

Visited August 2012