See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Travel to Yalta Last year from Sudak to Yalta. We had a one night stay at the premium double suite. At check in the staff was nice one lady was very rude and nasty to us. The room was very clean. we had half broad the food was okay could have been better. The staff got us a taxi from Yalta to simferopol airport back to Lviv. The hotel could have been cheaper its too pricey for 3 people. i would love to come back but its under Russian Invasion once its in Ukraine I would come back :-)

Room Tip: Premier room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank AndriyM94
H0telAdministrati0n, Manager at Hotel Oreanda, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear Andriy,
Thank you for your message. We appreciate your help and affort to outline our weak points. I appologise for the lady who was unpolite to you and your family, But I'm sure she behaved herself undeliberetly. As you noticed correctly our staff is very attentive and courteous. This year we have improved and vary the assortment of our buffet line. Our guests have already estimated it. We have also created a lot of spocial offers to make the vacations of our guests more pleasant and saving.
We would like to see you among our guests.
I wish you the best, Victoria Timchenko, Manager on service control.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very good service, hotel located on the promenade, Beach clean and beautiful includes impressive service sorter gate.
Excellent food in all restaurants is a restaurant on the beach.
Room service kind and also comes in the evening to replace towels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
H0telAdministrati0n, Manager at Hotel Oreanda, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Roizer,
Thank you for your kind comment on Oreanda Premier Hotel services. Indeed hotel location is very convenient because all significant sightseeings of Yalta are situated within walk distance from Oreanda Premier Hotel.
We are pleased that you have enjoyed our beach service and found the territory clean and beautiful. The team of our life-guards and cleaners do their best to provide our guests with excellent relax on the Oreanda Premier Hotel beach.
Our chef will be proud to know that you have taken delight in food at our restaurants. La Siesta beach cafe offers our guests delicious grill menu of local cuisine such as lagman soup, mutton loin shashlyk, dolma with vine leafs, for vegetarians - grilled vegetables, salad with scallops and shrimps with olive and honey dressing. If you did not take these very dishes please taste some of them during you next visit, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them.
Thank you for high rating of room service and sleep quality at Oreanda Premier Hotel. I shall convey your kind appreciation to the room division and chambermaids who did your room. They will be happy to know that their work helps our guests to have splendid vacations.
I hope to see you at Oreanda Premier Hotel next time. Our hotel is open all the year round. So you have opportunity to enjoy the health-giving climate and picturesque view of the Crimea not only in summer but also from September through April. Water of the Black Sea may stay warm till the end of October.
With kind regards, Victoria Timchenko, deputy director on service.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

a great place to stay if you like the "classical" beachside promenade. It is in the common areas a bit outdated, yet I did like my room and the view over to the sea is incredible. Invest please a bit more and book a suite-like room with a balcony....really nice

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank W19oSo
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here in August with some girlfriends.

The hotel was clean and welcoming. The location could not be better. The food in the café at the front of the hotel was nice. It was a great place for an early evening drink. The buffet food in the restaurant in the evenings was boring and the restaurant itself lacked atmosphere. It was a large room with very few people in it. Tip: don't book half board.

The outstandingly good feature of the hotel was the concierge who incredibly helpful and patient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laseni
OreandaPremierHotel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Oreanda, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Laseni,
Thank you for your positive comment about your stay in the Oreanda Premier Hotel. It is a pleasure for us to read that you felt welcome among us. In Oreanda, we really try to do every effort to create an atmosphere of true Slavic hospitality and it makes us happy to know that we succeeded. We are glad to hear that the hotel`s location and cleanliness, as well as food in the cafe were up to your expectations.
Thank you as well for highlighting our concierge team. I am sure they will be delighted to hear your gracious comments.

Surely we do regret that we did not meet your expectations concerning the buffet food in the restaurant but your feedback will certainly help us to keep focus on customers satisfaction. Every night we try to offer a variety of quality food, and we feel really sorry that you haven`t found much to your liking there. But our F&B team is willing to present you the new buffet menus on your next stay.

I hope you will be able to enjoy all improvements in occasion of a future visit.

Kindest regards,
Management of the Hotel

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Oreanda is in a good position with its own private ( pebble ) beach. It is not great value for money but breakfast and buffet dinner are included in the price. The buffet got monotonous with no option of having lunch in place of supper and eating out in the evening by way of variety. The dining room had very little ambience though eating out on the terrace was pleasant. The standard bedroom is small and not very well designed - few drawers, little luggage space and got untidy quickly. The view was uninspiring.The bathroom was small but adequate with nice toiletries which were always replenished. The pool area was pleasant but the outdoor pool area got very crowded though staff were willing to bring extra sun beds on request. The spa area was good with an excellent indoor pool. The concierge service was excellent and nothing was too much for them including ringing the air line when we had problems with on line check in. They arranged a guide for us and it was well organised. The concierges were a credit to the hotel. Our stay was marred when, on the way back to the airport, we got a call asking if we had taken a towel from our room! They had clearly gone in and checked immediately on our departure. When told we had not the caller insisted I ask my companions. This left a very sour taste and was tantamount to accusing us of theft. No apology was forthcoming even though it must have been a house keeping error. In all my years travelling I have never had this happen to me and would not probably not return to this hotel. The service rating i give will, therefore, be entirely for the concierge service.

Room Tip: Pay as much as you can afford to get big room with decent view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
OreandaPremierHotel, Director of Sales at Hotel Oreanda, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Packyderm,
On behalf of the Oreanda Premier Hotel staff, I thank you for your valuable review, as you give us an opportunity to improve and develop.

We are pleased you enjoyed the Hotel`s location on the promenade with a private beach, the spa area and indoor swimming pool. Our concierge service will be delighted to hear your wonderful comments and I am sure it will provide them with great motivation for the future.

As far as your restaurants recommendations for buffet variety I would like to assure that we vary the buffet day by day with 7 breakfast menu options, 14 dinner menu options and the selection fully responding a 4* Hotel standards.

We are also taken note about the incident you have faced upon check-out. Please rest assured that these are not our standards and it has been shared with Housekeeping department. This should not have happened and I would like to trully apologize for it.

We do hope that we will be able to see you again in the Oreanda Hotel. We will all make sure that your next stay will be perfect and memorable. I would be personally pleased to assist you in making your booking next time and as well meeting you. Please feel free to contact me directly at v.timchenko@hotel-oreanda.com.

Kindest regards,